Fiore by ~valentine~

Based on Click to view
Artist ~valentine~ [gallery]
Time spent 47 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Fiore

Postby ~valentine~ » Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:22 pm

Fiore is a very timid Kalon due to their social anxiety. They have difficulty speaking to others, and snap under a lot of pressure when it comes to difficult problems due to being so overwhelmed (poor baby!). Fiore finds activities to help her recooperate after these hard times, her favorites being kite flying, bird watching, and of course, stopping to smell the roses once in a while. Fiore's dreams had always been quite out there; when she was little, she dreamed of becoming many things, such as a "scuba diver specifically for seamonster watching" or a "princess angel" of some sorts. Out of all of the dreams that Fiore had, there was one that stuck with her the most. As she got older, life around her got a little less magical and a lot more real. The slap in the face was healed only by the beauty of nature, and that of the flowers she saw growing everywhere, in good times, bad times, and in dark crevices of the Earth. She soon realized that she wanted to travel the world in search of exotic flowers and share their beauty with the world. She keeps this a secret in fear that the people around her will think that she is aimlessly reaching for clouds too high for her to reach... Yet deep down, she knows she can do it.
~valentine~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me