xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Username;;
Rat
Kalon name;;
Sorin (means 'sun')
Kalon gender;;
Male

What are they passionate about;;
Strange though it may seem, Sorin is passionate about words - specifically, etymology. The concept of a mere twenty-six different characters being able to be placed in near limitless combinations to describe anything from the joy of a child being brought into the world to the mourning of a widow whose youngest son has been lost too soon, and anything in between - there's nothing you can't describe with these few letters, and this enchants Sorin. He truly sees the art in being able to take those fews squiggles on a page, which alone mean nothing, and turn them into a colourful narrative as vivid as any painting. However, this is only half of his passion - the other is how these words link together. It fascinates him that even across gaps of thousands of miles, the same Latin 'amor' has inspired the French 'amour', the Portugese 'amer', the Spanish 'amor' and the English 'adore' - the way that these languages have adapted yet remained similar simultaneously baffles and captivates him. Very much woven into this is name meanings, which Sorin pays perhaps too much attention to - he discovered as a child that his own name means 'sun', and tends to make premature judgements about others based on the meaning of their own names, something which rarely is accurate but he refuses to stop doing regardless!

Jaskiest

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me