Re: The 5th Brother

Postby seijuu » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:51 pm

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Username:
    Name:
    Art of all brothers:
    First person introduction:
    (Just for kicks) Osomatsu-san vine:
    (OPTIONAL)1 small extra: (art or anything written under 500 words)
Last edited by seijuu on Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
seijuu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ennard » Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:52 pm

Username:pastelxat
    Name: Jyushimatsu
    Art of all brothers:
    (warning, probably ooc)
    (Just for kicks) Osomatsu-san vine:

ahhh i love jyushi
and kara.
she/they
kin w/ ennard
autistic
ennard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rockosaur » Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:37 am

Username: rockosaur
    Name:
    Art of all brothers:
    (Just for kicks) Osomatsu-san vine:<3
    extra:

╭────✰────╮
hi I'm rocko!
Any pronouns are fine
Shoot me a pm if you
need/want to talk!
I'm generally not very active
╰────✰────╯
╭────✰────╮
Art shop
Custom (base) design shop
open for USD only
╰────✰────╯
rockosaur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The 5th Brother- Jyushimatsu ?

Postby Oh-J » Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:20 pm

marksu ~
    colorful hair don't care
Oh-J

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strudel » Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:42 pm

Username: Strudel

Name: Finch

Art of all brothers:
    art by me.

indentOh oh! Hi! You're looking for Finch? That's me! Ah haha, yeah. Well, what are you wanting to know?
    The basic, uh, right. It would make sense to start there huh? Well first off... I'm seventeen. I have five brothers. Like... identical brothers. And my favorite color is yellow. Oh, right, yeah and I love soccer. Like I absolutely love soccer. In fact I played a game last week, and I managed to get two goals. TWO. It was just... oh man it was great, and I kicked it once and- oh right. Not supposed to be talking about soccer, I'm supposed to talk about myself... but I'm not really sure what else is important.
    indentHmm, well, I suck at video games, but I am an awesome dancer. I love kool-aid and playing dice with my eldest brother. I jam out to music all the time, and I own a guitar, but I can't actually play any chord but G. I love dogs man, but for some reason every time I try to play with a dog, they can't really keep up with me? Oh well, that's not important. Let's see, what else is important...
    indentWell, I love my brothers, all five of them, and I'm always trying to make them laugh. Ok, maybe that's a lie, I just make them laugh because I'm kind of easily distracted and all over the place. I totally get along with just bout everybody, even if they don't get along with me. I love French toast, and I love swimming (even if I'm not very good at it) I also love hot dogs. I don't really know why, because they kind of look gross and are made out of gnarly stuff like pig guts or something but... they just taste so darn good. Oh, and my favorite color is yellow- wait, I said that already didn't I? Anyway, when I'm not playing soccer, I wear all kind of baggy clothes, but I hate to go without a belt (because if I go without a belt, I either lose my pants or trip!) also I hate school, or having to sit still for too long. I really hate movies. Hate, hate, hate 'em.
    indentMaybe I'm a little hyper, just a little, but I try to stay chill when I hang out with my bros. Maybe that doesn't work out so well all the time, and maybe I'm not the best at cleaning things or something but I try my best. I try my best at everything, and I try to pay attention when people talk, but sometimes it's really hard. When I set my mind to doing something though, whoo boy can I focus. It's like there's nothing else in the world that's important to me.
    indentMy dream is to make it onto the Spanish National Soccer (well technically Fútbol) team. Soccer is my passion, and it's just not taken as seriously where I live, which is why making it onto the Spanish National Team is so important to me. I want to play alongside the best of the best. Of course playing for Brazil wouldn't be so bad either. They are a really great team, and their jerseys are yellow and green, so there is that. Yeah, Brazil would be my second choice.
    indentDon't tell my brothers this, but sometimes I can get jealous of them. They're all smarter than me, and can focus better. They all outshine me in everything but soccer. I can't compete with them. I love my brothers, but being number five of sextuplets can be really hard. I'm not the youngest or the first. I'm not the brightest, or the most talented. I'm not the most handsome, nor do I have the best personality. Look, I know I always seem happy, but sometimes I think I'm so hyperactive so I don't have to think about never measuring up. Oh, who am I kidding though, I'm hyper because I can't focus for more than five minutes at a time and can't help but to be all over the place!
    indentThat kind of got a little much there for a moment, so I'll end this on a happy note. The real most important thing to know about me, is that even though I can be a little jealous of my brothers sometimes, I am fiercely loyal. I love them with all of my heart, enough that I wouldn't even pick my dreams over one of them. Even if I never succeed at anything in life properly, I know I'll always have the love and support of my identical bros.

(Just for kicks) Osomatsu-san vine: https://vine.co/v/5WaeumAFeqd

art by me.

Strudel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me