Tara's Vlogs

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Tara's Vlogs

Postby Half Tree » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:11 am

Tara is on vacation with her significant other, going to Russia to look around and head over to FGEE to check out the tolters. She is a rather excitable individual so her blogs may be a bit of a ramble, and at some points distracted as she'll easily have her attention dragged away. She is just visiting but of course all things Tolters catches her interest and she is quick to take interest in the goings-on with the black ponies. So much for that vacation plan, eh? She has jumped fully into this odd mystery and is constantly sticking her nose into things.

Please no posting here. c:

Last edited by Half Tree on Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
════════════════════════════◈════════════════════════════

....................................................INFP - she/her - critical role fan

...........................................................kalons - tolters - collies
...........Image

════════════════════════════◈════════════════════════════

Half Tree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tara's Vlogs | 'Air'rival | 08/01/2016

Postby Half Tree » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:33 am

~ The video starts with Tara's face and a big smile. Phoenix can be seen trailing behind pulling luggage and scrambling around to keep up in the crowd.

Omg, so I don't have much time to give you a big speel my followers since Phoenix and I are just getting off the plane. I had to steal his phone to do this clip because my battery is a bit low. Haha. We'll be getti- One second Phoenix is yelling at me. Oh whoops I was walking away from him. Anyways, we'll be getting into a cab and figuring out where we'll be staying.

~ Phoenix is juggling around still slightly visible off screen and mumbles something. Tara looks away from the video to talk to him. Before focusing on the recordig device once more.

Well it would seem we don't have to worry about where we'll be staying as I just got a text from Nik. So we'll be staying at the estate. Aaaaaah. I'm so excited to meet everyone. I'm going to end the video here for now since I should really help poor Mr. Grumpy over here with the luggage and find a cab. Thanks for watching bye!

~She gives a small wave and with a final smile, stops the recording.
Half Tree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tara's Vlogs | Ketchup | 08/08/2016

Postby Half Tree » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:21 pm

~ The video starts and is pretty short just Tara's face in a dark room, illuminated by a laptop screen. She looks tired but still has a small smile on her face.

"Hey guys! So I'm sorry I couldn't get any videos up for that last few days. I have been recording them everyday but Phoenix dragged me away to go sightseeing and I forgot to bring my laptop so that I could upload/edit stuff."

~ Phoenix can be heard mumbling grumpily from out of frame, and Tara turns away from the recording device to reply.

"Pfft, don't act like it isn't your fault. You totally did it on purpose, to keep all of my attention. Well guys I'm going to leave off at that, all of the videos I'm posting next will be dated 'wrong' for the day they were recorded. I just wanted to give you a heads up that I was doing it so you'd all know what's going on."

~ The video ends after she makes a silly face.
Half Tree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me