The Spirit Walker

"The Spirit Walker" by Cuteosaurus-rex

The Spirit Walker

Postby Cuteosaurus-rex » Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:25 am

In the distance you saw something moving around in the blue fog. Around it flew tiny glowing orbs. Where ever it traveled the orbs followed.
You heard the legends. The legends that spoke of the spirit walker, this spirit walker. The legend said that if the spirit walker was near, a blue fog would cover the lands. As the spirit walker got closer, plants with spirits on them would grow from out of no where. If you were lucky enough to see the spirit walker, you would see the dozens of spirits dancing around it, trying to find peace to finally put their sad souls to rest.
You took a step closer and the spirit walker stopped and looked at you. The wind blew through your fur, you were frozen, trapped, looking deep into it's eyes. It's eyes filled with happiness and a tinge of sadness, loneliness. You heard a twig snap from a ways behind it and bushes rustle.
The spirit walker broke your gaze and looked back behind it.
Cuteosaurus-rex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Spirit Walker

Postby Purplesunset » Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:41 am

Hi! If this is role play,

can I join? If so, here is my info;

Eyes: blue
Fur: white
Species: arctic fox
Crush: none yet
Kits: none yet
Personality: I always look on the bright side. Except when it comes to romance. Growing up in Alaska was fun. My fur grew perfect to the cold, so I always need to at least be in the shade. Often being left out of the other pack, I'm socily awkward.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (47.7 KiB) Viewed 14 times
also, always searching for warriors!!!

I LIKE LLAMAS!!!!
You should too. They are awesome!!!
Also, role play wif me?
hi! I always accept trades but I REALLY like messages!!!!

I like turtles
Derp
Purplesunset

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me