Second Adopt by TipsyBearTender

Based on Click to view
Artist TipsyBearTender [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 1 minute
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Second Adopt

Postby TipsyBearTender » Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:08 am

This little guy was inspired by three things! He is a mixture of three ingredients!
You have to guess them and for one of them tell me why do you think I chose it for this little guy!
(The why is not going to be judged, just me having fun)
They are pretty easy!
Only two extras allowed. Can be art or any text that does not limit 150 words.
If there is any other form that truly deserves to win I may do a RU!
Prettying up is encouraged!
This will end three weeks from the post of the first completed form.
Clues:
1: Long Animal That Looks Funny to Night
2: Old Animal That Night Wants as a Pet
3: A CS That was released between 2015 and 2016
Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Thing one:[/b]
[b]Thing two:[/b]
[b]Think three(pic?):[/b]
[b]Extra/s: [/b]
Last edited by TipsyBearTender on Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
TipsyBearTender

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Second Adopt

Postby TipsyBearTender » Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:20 am

Bump
TipsyBearTender

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

wip

Postby ahirked » Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:29 am

wip wip wip

Introductions

Hello, my name's hyperthymesia. I am a half-Russian, half-English agender teen living in the UK. //waves

Name & Gender of adopt

I decided that 'Yune' would be fitting for this adopt. I have no clue whether that is an actual name or not - to be honest, I took the Japanese name, Yuna, and added a different vowel at the end and was happy with that. //shrugs
I actually looked up the meaning of Yuna, and discovered that it has several differing meanings. It's a mainly-female name given in Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Breton and Brazilian. In French, it's translated to 'Yvette', whilst in Brazilian it means 'dark river' - however, I looked up the name elsewhere, and someone suggested that it means 'night' or 'moon'. On the other hand, the name Yuna can have different kanji script - see here for examples - so in all honesty, I don't entirely know what the name of 'Yuna', is.
Though it doesn't matter to me; I chose Yune, not Yuna. //laughs
As for gender, I think that this bab is a boy - or at least, he's a demiboy, but he is designated male at birth. He is aromantic.

Thing One

I'm thinking either lion or snake? The tail reminds me of a snake but also of the former - as well as the poofy-ness on his head!
On the other hand, he's got goat/deer legs, so I am really at loss here.
Is it a unicorn?

Thing Two

Oh cod. Is it a puppy?
Hang on wait is it a unicorn because he's got a horn and that tail and wait wait wait I am so confused //cries

Any hobbies?

I absolutely love drawing. Seriously. Drawing is my life! I tend to draw traditionally rather than digitally, but I do get commission requests every now and again c:
I also write stories quite a lot, though I don't publish them. Many of them are quite weird, or I start writing, forget about it entirely, and when I come back to it, I don't remember the plot D:

CS Pet

Maybe this one?

Anything else I want to add?

Holy mackerel that was hard. I don't even know you at all, so I have no clue about what looks odd and what doesn't to you and also the pet from 2015-16 like?? So open-ended!! ;n;
If I have time I will look through both years - I only got halfway through 2015 so far.

Extras will be coming soon, so this is a wip for now!

ahki - they/he - black trans lives matter - free palestine
art by -ewie- of my werm, Pip
ahirked

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: wip

Postby TipsyBearTender » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:54 pm

hyperthymesia. wrote:wip wip wip

Introductions

Hello, my name's hyperthymesia. I am a half-Russian, half-English agender teen living in the UK. //waves

Name & Gender of adopt

I decided that 'Yune' would be fitting for this adopt. I have no clue whether that is an actual name or not - to be honest, I took the Japanese name, Yuna, and added a different vowel at the end and was happy with that. //shrugs
I actually looked up the meaning of Yuna, and discovered that it has several differing meanings. It's a mainly-female name given in Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Breton and Brazilian. In French, it's translated to 'Yvette', whilst in Brazilian it means 'dark river' - however, I looked up the name elsewhere, and someone suggested that it means 'night' or 'moon'. On the other hand, the name Yuna can have different kanji script - see here for examples - so in all honesty, I don't entirely know what the name of 'Yuna', is.
Though it doesn't matter to me; I chose Yune, not Yuna. //laughs
As for gender, I think that this bab is a boy - or at least, he's a demiboy, but he is designated male at birth. He is aromantic.

Thing One

I'm thinking either lion or snake? The tail reminds me of a snake but also of the former - as well as the poofy-ness on his head!
On the other hand, he's got goat/deer legs, so I am really at loss here.
Is it a unicorn?

Thing Two

Oh cod. Is it a puppy?
Hang on wait is it a unicorn because he's got a horn and that tail and wait wait wait I am so confused //cries

Any hobbies?

I absolutely love drawing. Seriously. Drawing is my life! I tend to draw traditionally rather than digitally, but I do get commission requests every now and again c:
I also write stories quite a lot, though I don't publish them. Many of them are quite weird, or I start writing, forget about it entirely, and when I come back to it, I don't remember the plot D:

CS Pet

Maybe this one?

Anything else I want to add?

Holy mackerel that was hard. I don't even know you at all, so I have no clue about what looks odd and what doesn't to you and also the pet from 2015-16 like?? So open-ended!! ;n;
If I have time I will look through both years - I only got halfway through 2015 so far.

Extras will be coming soon, so this is a wip for now!

I am a terrible person for leaving this kid here and not Judging him!
Even though the guesses were not right, you deserve to have him <3
TipsyBearTender

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me