Free pet and donation center!

"Free pet and donation center!" by Cometpelt

Free pet and donation center!

Postby Cometpelt » Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:05 pm

Would you like to donate some pets to an animal adoption center? If so send some back. In return you can get a few prizes. Sounds cool hey? If so send some pets. :D

Get some free pets give some pets a new home in the adoption center. Also get some great deals in so other groups :D
Cometpelt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Free pet and donation center!

Postby Cometpelt » Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:09 pm

:D
for those who are reading this I am quitting take any of my items. I’ve grown up from this game. And I’ve taken a step back and looked at what I’ve done. This game was fun while it lasted
Cometpelt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cometpelt » Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:10 pm

Winterpaw&firepaw wrote:Would you like to donate some pets to an animal adoption center? If so send some back. In return you can get a few prizes. Sounds cool hey? If so send some pets. :D

Get some free pets give some pets a new home in the adoption center. Also get some great deals in so other groups :D
for those who are reading this I am quitting take any of my items. I’ve grown up from this game. And I’ve taken a step back and looked at what I’ve done. This game was fun while it lasted
Cometpelt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cometpelt » Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:10 pm

Winterpaw&firepaw wrote:
Winterpaw&firepaw wrote:Would you like to donate some pets to an animal adoption center? If so send some back. In return you can get a few prizes. Sounds cool hey? If so send some pets. :D

Cometpelt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cometpelt » Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:12 pm

Would you like to donate some pets to an animal adoption center? If so send some back. In return you can get a few prizes. Sounds cool hey? If so send some pets. :D
Cometpelt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me