News for Earth with Lumina Bright!

"News for Earth with Lumina Bright!" by fenecfox

News for Earth with Lumina Bright!

Postby fenecfox » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:13 pm

"I am Lumina Bright, live on the moon, with news for Planet Earth! Parents, your children have been teleported to a far away galaxy after they had helped fix the Space Tower on the moon with the permission from Az'it. Turns out, your children somehow built a teleporter instead. But good news: we have entered orbit around a safe planet. So no need to fret folks! The locals there are very friendly and mean no harm to your dear children."

"But that's not all! We have found a way to return your children home! That's right, we found a way home! Halo from Planet Luminis agreed to help repair the teleporter so we may return home safely. Isn't that great? Well, that'll be most of us I hope. I see some of us crying at the corner about leaving Planet Luminis behind. Hopefully, someone isn't hatching a plot to make us stay on Planet Luminis forever, now. You parents wouldn't want that to happen, would they?"

"Now, I wonder if any of you parents are looking for someone to blame? Now, don't look at the others or your children. Your children have merely been caught in this mess. The mess most likely made by Az'it. He was the one who let your children fix the tower, as well as the one who gave the instructions to the instructors. Maybe he had switched the instructions for the tower for the instructions for a teleporter? Who knows? Or maybe it was the children that hadn't followed the instructions correctly. Was it the children to blame? Or maybe the instructors that were incharge of the children and the instructions. Maybe one of the instructors had accidentally burn the instructions and replace it with a fake? Now, don't send your complaints to Az'it or your children or the instructors, perhaps, just yet. We still haven't found the culprit. We'll let you know once we found him or her or whoever it may be. Now, this is Lumina Bright, live on the moon, back to you Planet Earth!"
fenecfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me