Sol 15 // Queen of the Jungle by haemon

Based on Click to view
Artist haemon [gallery]
Time spent 44 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Sol 15 // Queen of the Jungle

Postby haemon » Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:34 am

this sol tends to act like a lion, and hides her sol attributes like her horns and fox feet! wonder why...
contest for her ends on 7/28/16!

archangelic wrote:username: archangelic

name: nantale guri. (female, she/her pronouns)

personality: nantale, better known as nannie to her friends, is an extroverted sol who can always be seen wearing a smile. one of her favorite things to do is make people laugh with her corny and hilarious jokes. when she's not cracking a joke, this sol can be found wandering around and listening to her favorite pop song. though she is a very optimistic and easygoing sol, nannie is also quite insecure. she feels like she would fit better as a lion than a sol. due to her insecurities, she covers her fox paws with cute socks and comfortable shoes, and she hides her horns with felt, clip-in cat ears. if you ask her about her shoes or ears, she becomes anxious and flustered, nervous that you might ask her to take them off. other sols call nannie genial, easygoing, and affable. they love that she is always there to lend a hand, and that she feels obliged to make the world a better place. one thing, though, other sols wish is that she would be herself more often.

why does this sol want to be a lion?: much like the king of the jungle's roar, nantale's voice is quite loud. she also has large hair, similar to the lion's mane. she feels that the lion symbolizes her playful and brave nature, and wants to become like it as much as possible. nannie knows that lion's are strong and leader-like, which is something she aspires to be. she thinks that if she acts more like a lion, her chances of becoming more confident are higher.

good luck to everyone who enters! whoever wins this babe is extremely lucky, and i will be quite jealous. it stinks, though, because my phone died the first time i wrote this so i had to start over. :'D hope it's alright!
Last edited by haemon on Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
haemon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sol 15 // Queen of the Jungle

Postby key » Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:26 am

username// key
    name// Kefira (lion cub)
    personality// at times, spunky and sharp-witted and at others, cuddly and sleepy
    //why does this sol want to be a lion?
    To her, cats have been and always be the best animals out there. They're cute, get play when they want, and get to sleep when they want. Of course, since a lion is the king of all cats, she aspires to embody everything that a lion, err.. lioness, is.
Last edited by key on Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I had fun while I was here, but I've decided that it's time to quit cs.
I'll be giving away most of my stuff (as of June 4th).

If you want a specific pet of mine, feel free to pm me/send a trade.
Everything in the unlocked groups are up for grabs until they're gone.
If something gets canceled, try again.xxxxxxxxxxxxxLove y'all!
key

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

you're gonna hear me roar!

Postby whitney! » Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:53 pm

username: archangelic

personality: nantale, better known as nannie to her friends, is an extroverted sol who can always be seen wearing a smile. one of her favorite things to do is make people laugh with her corny and hilarious jokes. when she's not cracking a joke, this sol can be found wandering around and listening to her favorite pop song. though she is a very optimistic and easygoing sol, nannie is also quite insecure. she feels like she would fit better as a lion than a sol. due to her insecurities, she covers her fox paws with cute socks and comfortable shoes, and she hides her horns with felt, clip-in cat ears. if you ask her about her shoes or ears, she becomes anxious and flustered, nervous that you might ask her to take them off. other sols call nannie genial, easygoing, and affable. they love that she is always there to lend a hand, and that she feels obliged to make the world a better place. one thing, though, other sols wish is that she would be herself more often.

why does this sol want to be a lion?: much like the king of the jungle's roar, nantale's voice is quite loud. she also has large hair, similar to the lion's mane. she feels that the lion symbolizes her playful and brave nature, and wants to become like it as much as possible. nannie knows that lion's are strong and leader-like, which is something she aspires to be. she thinks that if she acts more like a lion, her chances of becoming more confident are higher.

good luck to everyone who enters! whoever wins this babe is extremely lucky, and i will be quite jealous. it stinks, though, because my phone died the first time i wrote this so i had to start over. :'D hope it's alright!
whitney!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yttd » Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:28 am

username:
    name:
    personality: she's a bubbly character, and rather eccentric. she can often be seen doing various strange things and has little understanding of what is 'normal' and what isn't.
    why does this sol want to be a lion?: she once met a lion when in her fox form. she ended up falling in love with him. she wishes to be a lion so that she can be his queen, however she knows it's rather unlikely. she loved him and can't seem to let it go, but she's glad he's friendly to her.

wip
ImageImage
socks ↦ they/she ↦ adult
ImageImage
art of my ocs by notgrs
yttd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lillybear » Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:03 pm

username; Lillybear
    name; Lavanya - "beauty, grace"
    personality; Ferocious, wild, free, sassy, vigorous, and flirtatious.
    why does this sol want to be a lion?; Lavanya's fondest memories were going to the circus as child.
    (After satisfying her craving her cotton candy), she'd scamper to the best seats and watch in awe; the more dangerous, the better!
    She loved the acts with knives and fire, however; the lions were always her favorite. It surprised her that a single human could keep multiple beats at bay with his own powerful voice and a thin whip. She'd wanted to be that person!
    One evening, she finally got to meet the tamer she'd been admiring for years. After being told by him that she could never be a tamer and laughing, she'd no longer wanted to be like him. Instead, she'd wanted to be a lion, so she could embarrass him in front of thousands by messing up his routine (rampaging around the ring, riling up the other lions, etc.)
lilly she/her
mostly gone from cs, but feel free to message me on discord about anything! :)
lillybear#3311
kalonsmy kalons
Lillybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby haemon » Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:45 am

archangelic wrote:username: archangelic

winning form! congratulations, archangelic, i'm sorry it took so long to post who won!
haemon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me