2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Danny-Boi

Postby TipsyBearTender » Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:34 pm

Name: Danny
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Species: Uniwolf
Powers: Magic Abilities
Personality:
Danny is this sweet and fun guy, who some say has the mind of a pup. He can be quite childish and silly, but will always stand up for his friends. He loves to cuddle around with his loved ones and often purrs for some reason. He is very affectionate and hates to be left alone, with Nightus, he was never alone and letting his owner go all those years ago left Danny really scared of being alone forever. As he is really friendly Danny likes to go around places saying hello to people, whether he is barking, howling or talking. He really likes to carelessly play the piano, or well jump on the keys. Is often found tearing pillows around only to play with the feathers. If he is not doing either of those then he is probably eating cookies in the backyard while trying to figure out if all clouds look like elephants or squids.
Traits:
♜Clever, he is quite clever and quick when it comes to solving situations or getting out of trouble.
♜Smart, he loves to learn new things and understand more the world where he lives.
♜Friendly, he likes to make new friends. Though he can be shy, the idea of meeting new people.
♜Timid, he can be quite shy and timid when he is introduced to new friends, he is not open to everyone that easy. He is quite frightened of getting hurt or hurting the new comer. But many have proved that once he likes you he loves you.
♜Danny can be skeptical and a bit judgmental. With him first impressions mark a lot, but he will not let that treat anyone bad because of it. It will just shatter his trust or confidence around them.

♜ Books
♜ Pianos
♜ Outdoors
♜ Clouds
♜ Magic
♜ Laughter
Dislikes:
♜ Showoffs
♜ Attitude
♜ Lies
♜ Bugs
♜ Being told "No cookies"