Based on Click to view
Artist nightshyne [gallery]
Time spent 50 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

rpw #1090

Postby nightshyne » Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:31 pm

---------- ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ::

What is a Rainbow Paint Wolf? Well it’s easy, it’s a canine that both resembles a wolf and a dog, but prefers to be called wolf. It’s tail acts like a paint brush, paint and all! Paint strangely grows from it’s fur and in order for the Paint Wolf to get rid of it, it needs to paint! They range around the size of your average Labrador, and come in many different colours, but not just of the Rainbow! They can be bright in colour, dark in colour, and even black, white and grey. They also come in Albino colours, but that is extremely rare. Sometimes they even have powers with their paints, but it depends on how rare they are. Paint Wolf’s eat anything they feel like really, meat, fruit, fish, it’s all up to them! During mating season, the males will show off their paintings to attract a female to them. Their mateship is painting a picture together to show their love for each other is eternal and will mark each other their paint. The average litter size for a Paint wolf is 1-2 Pups. Also between the Paint Wolves there isn’t much of a gender difference.

Type 1 Fur - Custom Ears - Custom Tail - Rare Tri-Toned Pink Paint - Hair

Oh look! It's a healer...and also Liliaz's older sibling!!

Code: Select all
[b]username; [/b]
[b]name; [/b]
[b]gender; [/b]
[b]feelings towards liliaz; [/b]
[b]feelings towards danger and kod; [/b]

Unlimited extras! Go wild, as long as you fill out the base form!
The only lore-based rule is that they are a healer and are related to Liliaz/Danger/Kod.

Ends on the 22nd of August!
nightshyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: rpw #1090

Postby wolf ;; » Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:27 pm

username; wolf ;;
name; Akasma
gender; female
feelings towards liliaz; "Liliaz? Well, despite being her older sister...I have mixed feelings about her. She is my sister of course, and once she did leave I really didn't care too much. I guess I have become a bit...jealous of her. She was the mate of Katiel...and I guess that is why I am jealous. I may of had some feelings for the fellow healer, and I felt like she may have...taken him...but I suppose she will always be my sister, and I suppose I must put my feelings past that...for the most part, anyways."
feelings towards danger and kod; "Danger and Kod do not matter much to me...after the two had been outcastes, I had decided to forget about them as the tribe had been hoping to. I held no sympathy for the munchkins, for they were different, and unwelcome, not fit for tribe life among the rest of us. Perhaps if they were normal, it would be different. But it is not, and I will not change my views of the two. I tolerate them a lot less then I ever would my sister."

res ovo
Last edited by wolf ;; on Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby knifekind » Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:56 pm

res w/ the name nicolette!!

rock,, my birthday is august 23 omg are u tr ying to kill me
adult he/it bisexual
knifekind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfLunarMoon » Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:34 am

Res with the name Elayne
My Signature Shop
My Art Shop
Furry-Gamer-Rper
You can call me Wolf,Lunar, or Moon, or any nickname you may call me I do not mind
I am a She/ Her
If you mark this thread,
say I referred you.
It'll help me get a custom adopt.
You could do the same too if this
adopt interests you.

Vaiki Head shot drawings (free)
My Characters
My Book
WolfLunarMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snowing » Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:17 pm

res
snowing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nightshyne » Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:37 am

bump
nightshyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nightshyne » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:37 pm

wolf ;; wrote:
username; wolf ;;
name; Akasma
gender; female
feelings towards liliaz; "Liliaz? Well, despite being her older sister...I have mixed feelings about her. She is my sister of course, and once she did leave I really didn't care too much. I guess I have become a bit...jealous of her. She was the mate of Katiel...and I guess that is why I am jealous. I may of had some feelings for the fellow healer, and I felt like she may have...taken him...but I suppose she will always be my sister, and I suppose I must put my feelings past that...for the most part, anyways."
feelings towards danger and kod; "Danger and Kod do not matter much to me...after the two had been outcastes, I had decided to forget about them as the tribe had been hoping to. I held no sympathy for the munchkins, for they were different, and unwelcome, not fit for tribe life among the rest of us. Perhaps if they were normal, it would be different. But it is not, and I will not change my views of the two. I tolerate them a lot less then I ever would my sister."

res ovo

I was going to revamp these designs and rerelease them but I decided against it; congrats on winning!
If you don't want them anymore due to how long it's been, please let me know so I can find another home for them. <3
nightshyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me