Based on Click to view
Artist nightshyne [gallery]
Time spent 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

rpw #1089

Postby nightshyne » Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:40 am

---------- ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ::

What is a Rainbow Paint Wolf? Well it’s easy, it’s a canine that both resembles a wolf and a dog, but prefers to be called wolf. It’s tail acts like a paint brush, paint and all! Paint strangely grows from it’s fur and in order for the Paint Wolf to get rid of it, it needs to paint! They range around the size of your average Labrador, and come in many different colours, but not just of the Rainbow! They can be bright in colour, dark in colour, and even black, white and grey. They also come in Albino colours, but that is extremely rare. Sometimes they even have powers with their paints, but it depends on how rare they are. Paint Wolf’s eat anything they feel like really, meat, fruit, fish, it’s all up to them! During mating season, the males will show off their paintings to attract a female to them. Their mateship is painting a picture together to show their love for each other is eternal and will mark each other their paint. The average litter size for a Paint wolf is 1-2 Pups. Also between the Paint Wolves there isn’t much of a gender difference.

Type 1 Fur - Custom Ears - Custom Tail - Common Brown Paint - Hair

Oh look! It's a servant!

Code: Select all
[b]username; [/b]
[b]name; [/b]
[b]gender; [/b]
[b]did they become a servant willingly?; [/b]
[b]who do they serve?; [/b]

Unlimited extras! Go wild, as long as you fill out the base form!
The only lore-based rule is that they are a servant.
The 'wires' coming from the tail are strands of dyed fur; their proper tail is extremely short.

Ends on the 22nd of August!
nightshyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: rpw #1089

Postby booklover789 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:22 pm

▒█░▄▀ █▀▀█ █▀▄▀█ █▀▀   ▒█░▄▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀▄ █▀▀█ █▀▄▀█ █▀▀
▒█▀▄░ █▄▄█ █░▀░█ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄░ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▄▄█ █░▀░█ █▀▀
▒█░▒█ ▀░░▀ ▀░░░▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░▒█ ▀░░▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░░░▀ ▀▀▀

Equality (Michelle Creber and Black Gryph0n) wrote:There’s a place just north of town;
If you listen you can hear the sound...
They’re singing “ah ah aah ah.”

Everybody acts the same.
Nothing is different but the names.
They’re singing “ah ah aah ah.”

Basing themselves off the others...
Part of the secretly wonders,
"What it would be like to finally break away?"

Society is hard to fight...
When they decide what’s wrong or right.
Singing “ah ah aah ah.”

Deep down we secretly wonder,
"Are we different from all the others?
Will we finally find ourselves and break away?"

You are afraid that you just can't fit in without it;
What's the point of life if you can't truly enjoy it?
You are afraid that the world will never fully accept you;
What's the point of hiding from the life that excites you?

You can make a different sound,
And turn that small world upside down.
You just gotta stand your ground,
And fight to turn your life around.

Don't follow this song...
Just sing your own.
Don't follow their song...
When you can write your own.

You can choose who to be!
Just break away!

I can’t be what they want me to be,
Equality doesn’t mean that you’re free.
I mean...can’t you see you are nothing like me?
Conformity doesn’t mean that you’re free.
I just want to be free. Free. Everything I can be.

Oh, you are afraid that you just can't fit in without it;
What's the point of life if you can't truly enjoy it?
You are afraid that the world will never fully accept you;
What's the point of hiding from the life that excites you?

I just want to be free,
Free.

Greetings. I am Kame Kaname. Pleased to make your acquaintance. You're not familiar with life out here, are you, outsider? Allow me to show you as much hospitality as I know how to.
Take a seat - would you like something to drink?
No?
And for food - what would you like me to prepare?
...Nothing?
Well, suit yourself, then. If you change your mind please don't hesitate to speak up.

Oh, goodness - you want to know about me? I'm but a lowly servant. Wouldn't you want to talk to someone more interesting?
...You're certain you've chosen the right wolf for this...what did you call it? An...interview?
Fine, then. Seeing as you've made your decision, I shall honor it.
What would you like to know?

Username;
booklover789

Name;
Kame Kaname

Gender;
Male

Did He Become a Servant Willingly?
Yes.

Who Do They Serve?
Danger

Theme Song;
Equality - Michelle Creber & Gabriel Brown

Age;
Adult
(His exact age is unknown, as he would not tell us how old he was.)

Relationship Status and History;
Single. Kame has never had a mate, and is unsure of whether or not he will ever have one.

Family Members;
Danger - His Master; the one he serves.
Kod - Danger's brother.
Mame - His mother, whom he has not seen since childhood.
Diamon - His father, whom he has also not seen since childhood.
Kiara - His younger sister, whom he has not seen since childhood.

Top Five Possessions;
1. Tail-extension. Kame made it himself from bits of twine he found along his journeys, and plans to continue weaving strings into it until it can hold no more.
2. Ruby necklace. His mother gave it to him before he began his training to be a warrior.
3. Emerald earring. His father snuck this to him after he chose to be a servant.
4. Brown scarf. Danger got rid of an old piece of clothing he didn't want, and gave it to Kame to get rid of. Kame patched it up and kept it for himself.
5. Empty jar. Kame has lugged around an empty, clear jar for as long as anyone can remember, and no one's quite sure why he loves it so much.

Fear;
Kame fears death, but fears the death of his Master more than his own.

Pet;
Kame has a pet black cat that Kod found on the side of the road. Both Kod and Danger wanted to leave it there, but Kame reached out in sympathy and took the kit in himself, and raised it as he would a child. The two are very close to this day. Kame named the cat Bastille, meaning "a fortress."

Food Preferences;
Kame loves berries, and has a fondness for pineapple. He likes sweet foods more than salty ones.

I was brought up in the society of war...but I felt a disconnect with that being my fate. I wanted to help and serve - not destroy and take away life. I wanted to instill within others the gratification I never felt in growing up in a demanding household - it was always just assumed that I would take on a role as a Warrior.
I went along with the status quo and completed my training as a Warrior, instead of a Healer.
I then changed to being a more obscure portion of society, so easily overlooked by others. I don't regret my decision in the least. You see, I enjoy being behind the scenes. Others need not stare at my humble actions. I need no attention to keep me pleased. True pleasure in my life is serving those I have such a great appreciation and admiration for. I would give my life for theirs, particularly my Master's life, and I wouldn't think twice about doing anything that he'd ask of me.
Ah, yes...that is true...even the stickier, messier things I will do with pleasure for those I serve.
Ah...
I'm not sure I should tell you that.
*sigh*
You continue to press me, so I must respond.
Yes, I have killed for my Master before...rather, in helping him, I coincidentally killed a wolf.
There.
Are you satisfied?
Now, please continue with your questions.

Ah, yes, I will gladly tell you of that.
With a Warrior background, I can fight and keep my Master and his brother safe...though, to be blunt, he is perfectly capable of doing so by himself. This aspect of my past was probably not a large portion of his decision to allow me to come and live with him and his brother. This begs the question, "Why DID he hire me?" Well, why he decided to agree to hire on such meager help as myself I shall never understand.

Yes. In a way, I am free, here. Certainly, I still serve my Master, and am to conform to his wishes...however, I have far more freedom here than I ever would have had in the tribe. I do not regret choosing this life.
Oh...you weren't aware of the politics? Allow me to tell you about them.
I was always loyal to Danger, my Master. I was given to him as a gift at my birth, though I was cared for by my mother until I was old enough to be off the paint that all children eat. At that point, I was exiled from my own household and forced to live with Danger, training to become a warrior to protect him. It was just assumed I would be a guard or warrior. I decided that the fighting lifestyle wasn't my cup of tea, and decided to partake in the only other occupation known to me: working as a servant. While I didn't regret serving such a master as he, I truly only wanted to be with my mother. The separation anxiety was quite strong within me - I simply wasn't ready to leave her yet, and yet I still had to put on a brave face and pretend everything was fine. I desperately longed to just see a glimpse of her again - but between my lessons and work, I never had time to sneak out and see her. I was told by those higher up than me that this was my destiny, and that I was nothing more to them than a speck of dirt. Certainly, I helped and did a large amount of the work that they were unwilling to do themselves - but I would gain no recognition for my good deeds, as warriors or healers did. Even with Danger's family distastefully throwing things at me - no, I'm not joking; on several occasions I was pelted with stones for merely dropping an item or two in their presence - I was always loyal to the pup who looked at me differently. Certainly, he still thought less of me, and he knew he was higher up than I would ever be - but he still treated me better than his parents did. This was why he had always and will always hold my loyalty.
When Danger and his brother, Kod, were banished from the tribe for something they couldn't control, I was given the option to follow them and never return or to serve a new master who I would be assigned at the nearest possible convenience. I turned them down, packed what little I had, and fled, knowing that I would no longer be welcome in the place I'd called "home" for so many years. When I arrived at where Danger and Kod were staying, they were surprised to see me - I suppose they hadn't guessed that I would have followed after them. Danger was pleased to see me, and hugged me before handing me a towel to dry off with - someone had pilfered it before they were kicked out, and with the rain pouring down and soaking my fur, I had needed something warm to dry off with.
After that point, Danger, Kod, and I became close. We're more like good friends now - Danger rarely asks me to do anything, though he will sometimes slip-up and demand something of me. I don't mind doing things for him if he asks nicely, but when he demands as he's done a few times, I will calmly tell him to rephrase his request. When he does so, I begin whatever task he's asked of me. After all, I do owe my life to him. If he would not have taken me in after I was banished, I would have been alone in the world. No one would have had use for me at that point, seeing as I was quite a simpleton and very quiet, refusing to fight back or make waves. Now I know better. Sometimes, the weak ones are truly the strong individuals - we hold such strength and resolve within us that we must stand up and fight for what is right. We can't be weak-willed or bow to opposition - we must stand tall and exert our individuality. We are not all equal in rank, and never will be. However, we are equal in the fact that we are all the same species. We are all paint wolves. That is who we are at our core - no matter what we look like or act, we shall always have this common ground. With this common ground, one can begin to see differences within each and everyone of us...and it is these differences that I will fight to keep. No longer will I be considered a "weak little servant," but I will walk with pride with my head held high. I owe such pride to Danger, who has supported me as I have him in every walk of life. The only individual I will allow to tear me down is Danger - not one other wolf is able to hurt me. And, Danger does not hurt me much. When he does, I pull him aside and speak to him in private about it. He is very good about improving his wording, and has striven to make such amendments to his language in recent years so as not to destroy myself-worth.
I serve my Master and him alone - while I do show you kindness and hospitality, I do so out of reverence to Danger, not to you. You are but a stranger to me - I know not whether you hate or love me. Considering you bear no marks, you are not one with any tribe in this area. Interesting, then, that you'd have found me and my Master. You told me you were no threat, but that does not mean you are not one. If you believe me to trust you, then your ideas are not placed as surely as your footing.

Ah, please do not think of me as rude. I merely am cautious. My Master has been attacked before, and if I can stop another attack before it happens, I will most certainly do so.

Oh, you're ready to leave now? Are you certain you don't wish to finish the cake? Fine. I suppose I'm not a chef, after all.

I shall hopefully not see you around these parts again...unless, of course, you impress my Master and he considers you to be a comrade, in which case, I look forward to your return.

Last edited by booklover789 on Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nightshyne » Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:37 am

bump
nightshyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nightshyne » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:36 pm

booklover789 wrote:-snip-

I was going to revamp these designs and rerelease them but I decided against it; congrats on winning!
If you don't want them anymore due to how long it's been, please let me know so I can find another home for them. <3
nightshyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:08 am

pumpkinpelt. wrote:
booklover789 wrote:-snip-

I was going to revamp these designs and rerelease them but I decided against it; congrats on winning!
If you don't want them anymore due to how long it's been, please let me know so I can find another home for them. <3

AAAAAAH. I love Kame! I almost forgot about him, since it's been so long since I entered this competition. I will gladly keep him. Thank you so much! :D
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups