"WHERE AM I?"

""WHERE AM I?"" by Fennecfoxartist

"WHERE AM I?"

Postby Fennecfoxartist » Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:18 am

Sonny wakes up in a garden area in space. "AHH" screamed Sonny. A pink/orange flurffle was trying to steal his sun flower. "What type of flowers are them? I've never seen those before," the flurffle was not good at English but tried her best. Sonny backed away,"WHERE AM I AND WHO ARE YOU!" " I Jenivev we are in space, now can you answer me question?" replied the flurffle. "Ummm," Sonny hesitated, "Well there are many but I can tell you like the sun flower." "So that's what its called! Can I have the beauty of earth?" Jenivev said hopefully. Sonny thought for a second, he got that flower from his crush so he wasnt going to let her have it. "Sorry this flower is very special to me," Sonny finally said. "Oh, I just can't keep me eyes off the beauty of earth!" sighed Jenivev. "Well if you help me go back to earth I will give you a sun flower from there." Sonny hoped Jenivev would say yes. "OH YES I WOULD LOVE TOO TAKE BACK YOU TO EARTH!" Jenivev yelled happily. "I'm Sonny by the way."~The End (might continue) ;)
Fennecfoxartist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me