Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Life by Taf900

Artist Taf900 [gallery]
Time spent 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Life

Postby Taf900 » Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:28 pm

This is my way of being frustrated at the moment because I'm not really mad at anyone. Here is what I feel right now:
Sadness i am going to a camp without my sister for 2 weeks. I've done it for 5 years with her but she's to old now and I don't know if ill... Like be okay. She was always there for me and now I just have my brother who swears he won't talk to me at all while we are there.
Irritation on top of all my life problems including my parents divorce, I have just realized I left my pillow in a hotel. I am stuck using this old lumpy one. I really liked my other pillow and it had a stain on it from a newspaper from one of my favorite places. I'm now crying
Confusion im upset over a pillow!!! How is that sane. It isn't the. That isn't really all of it. I don't exactly knows hat it is but... Oh, I don't know. I'm just

It's my friend I think maybe. He moved across the country a few years ago and he was like my life from infancy all through elementary school then boom. Middle school. No friends. Life sucks. His birthday is when I'm gone. I'm gone on it every year and I feel so bad. I was making him a BDAY present but I got to busy and it isn't finished and I leave tomorrow. I don't even know his address. How could I even get it to him. Ugg.

Happiness on top of all of this (and much more I don't have the energy to write) I am happy. I am happy that despite the stress they have, my parents are there for me in everyday they are capable. I am happy (and a little sorry) that you have bothered to read this because it makes me feel... A little less helpless. I am happy that I am not in a worse position. There are millions of people worse of than me. I'm happy to go to this camp because it allows me to be me. Even if my sister can't go anymore, I am happy for the years we did have together.

There is so much more. I think just writing this has helped. I am actually happy with out this turned out. Although it isn't anything spectacular, it made me feel better. I just took the pencil and drew color changing the opacity and size and sometimes pattern. I did this really zoomed out so I couldn't really see it until I submitted it. Ideally, I would have painted or something but the super laggy device I'm on made it look cool.

Thanks for reading this. I just needed to let it out. Have a fantastic day and pm me if you wanna talk!!!
Always looking for trades!

Auctioning May Lioness
Taf900

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Life

Postby Hippocamp » Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:33 pm

I know about some of the stuff your going through, so I some advice: take a breath. Just breathe. Even though it doesn't seem like a lot, it really helps. I hope you feel better.
P.S My life seems like a scribble(LOL)
Hippocamp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hippocamp » Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:48 pm

I give thee hugs! Sorry I can't PM you(I'm a COPPA). And sometimes this is what life looks like. ;D
Hippocamp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Taf900 » Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:24 am

Thanks Hippocamp. It means a lot.
Always looking for trades!