Based on Click to view
Artist nightshyne [gallery]
Time spent 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

rpw #1087

Postby nightshyne » Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:17 pm

---------- ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ::

What is a Rainbow Paint Wolf? Well it’s easy, it’s a canine that both resembles a wolf and a dog, but prefers to be called wolf. It’s tail acts like a paint brush, paint and all! Paint strangely grows from it’s fur and in order for the Paint Wolf to get rid of it, it needs to paint! They range around the size of your average Labrador, and come in many different colours, but not just of the Rainbow! They can be bright in colour, dark in colour, and even black, white and grey. They also come in Albino colours, but that is extremely rare. Sometimes they even have powers with their paints, but it depends on how rare they are. Paint Wolf’s eat anything they feel like really, meat, fruit, fish, it’s all up to them! During mating season, the males will show off their paintings to attract a female to them. Their mateship is painting a picture together to show their love for each other is eternal and will mark each other their paint. The average litter size for a Paint wolf is 1-2 Pups. Also between the Paint Wolves there isn’t much of a gender difference.

Type 1 Fur - Custom Ears - Custom Tail - Common Green Paint - Hair

Oh look! It's a royal guard!

Code: Select all
[b]username; [/b]
[b]name; [/b]
[b]gender; [/b]
[b]do they enjoy being a royal guard? why/why not?; [/b]

Unlimited extras! Go wild, as long as you fill out the base form!
The only lore-based rule is that they are a royal guard.

Ends on the 22nd of August!
nightshyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: rpw #1087

Postby Firedancer77 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:17 pm

mark!

Isle of Roses | Valley of Kings

One of these days a-coming, I'm gonna take that boy's crown

Cause I am, I am a little wicked
I am, I am
Hands red, hands red just like he said

I am a little wicked

No one calls you honey when you're sitting on a throne
Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nightshyne » Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:36 am

bump
nightshyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kara Danvers » Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:25 am

Castillan

username;
Kara Danvers

name;
Castillan

gender;
Male

personality;
Castillan is a very a loyal and obedient rainbow paint wolf, years of taking orders and following commands having given him a strong sense of obedience and loyalty. He is very brave and never one to back down from a difficult order, always willing to follow through with his orders, a trait that serves as much as a negative flaw as it does positive attribute. Castillan is very kind to his friends and family, always trying to be as helpful as he can, a trait that hides when he is on guard duty. When on guard duty, Castillan becomes a guarded shell of himself, straightforward and rather cold to others, knowing better than to stray from his duties and orders. It is because of this that if you met Castillan while he was guard duty that you probably wouldn't like him, but if you met him during break he will be your best friend.

do they enjoy being a royal guard? why/why not?;
Castillan does enjoy being a royal guard as it is a high position that he is quite honored to have, however it was really the only option for him, having grown up in a family of royal guards. There are some parts of being a guard that Castillan does not like, but with every negative there is two positives and there is no job he would rather have.

history;
Castillan was born into a family of royal guards, both of his parents having served as guards and both coming from long traditions of family members serving as guards. From the time of his birth it was expected for Castillan to become a royal guard, a burden that the rainbow paint wolf worked hard to fulfill, giving up on many childhood activities in order to prepare himself for a future that he had to accomplish. And after a lot of hard work Castillan did accomplish it, becoming one of the youngest rainbow paint wolves to be promoted to royal guard, ever. From his first day Castillan set out to be the best guard he could be, the goals and expectations of his parents riding on his success.

fun facts;
-As a child Castillan originally wanted to be a pirate, a dream set aside to fulfill his family's legacy as royal guards
-Castillan has received many orders that he did not want to do, but his family's expectations of him pushed the wolf to ignore his moral compass and follow whatever order he may receive, regardless of what he thinks of it
-Castillan actually does enjoy the royal guard uniform as he finds it rather comfortable, though he refuses to wear it off duty as others treat him differently when he wears it

quote;
"My life was decided for me the day I was born, I was to become a royal guard or die trying."

YOU WILL LOSE YOUR WAY MANY TIMES

S U P E R G I R L

THERE IS NO CORRECT
PATH IN LIFE
BRAVE GIRL YOU
ALWAYS WERE

WHAT'S IMPORTANT IS THAT YOU FIND YOUR WAY BACK TO THE
Kara Danvers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nightshyne » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:35 pm

Kara Danvers wrote:

Castillan

username;
Kara Danvers

name;
Castillan

gender;
Male

personality;
Castillan is a very a loyal and obedient rainbow paint wolf, years of taking orders and following commands having given him a strong sense of obedience and loyalty. He is very brave and never one to back down from a difficult order, always willing to follow through with his orders, a trait that serves as much as a negative flaw as it does positive attribute. Castillan is very kind to his friends and family, always trying to be as helpful as he can, a trait that hides when he is on guard duty. When on guard duty, Castillan becomes a guarded shell of himself, straightforward and rather cold to others, knowing better than to stray from his duties and orders. It is because of this that if you met Castillan while he was guard duty that you probably wouldn't like him, but if you met him during break he will be your best friend.

do they enjoy being a royal guard? why/why not?;
Castillan does enjoy being a royal guard as it is a high position that he is quite honored to have, however it was really the only option for him, having grown up in a family of royal guards. There are some parts of being a guard that Castillan does not like, but with every negative there is two positives and there is no job he would rather have.

history;
Castillan was born into a family of royal guards, both of his parents having served as guards and both coming from long traditions of family members serving as guards. From the time of his birth it was expected for Castillan to become a royal guard, a burden that the rainbow paint wolf worked hard to fulfill, giving up on many childhood activities in order to prepare himself for a future that he had to accomplish. And after a lot of hard work Castillan did accomplish it, becoming one of the youngest rainbow paint wolves to be promoted to royal guard, ever. From his first day Castillan set out to be the best guard he could be, the goals and expectations of his parents riding on his success.

fun facts;
-As a child Castillan originally wanted to be a pirate, a dream set aside to fulfill his family's legacy as royal guards
-Castillan has received many orders that he did not want to do, but his family's expectations of him pushed the wolf to ignore his moral compass and follow whatever order he may receive, regardless of what he thinks of it
-Castillan actually does enjoy the royal guard uniform as he finds it rather comfortable, though he refuses to wear it off duty as others treat him differently when he wears it

quote;
"My life was decided for me the day I was born, I was to become a royal guard or die trying."

I was going to revamp these designs and rerelease them but I decided against it; congrats on winning!
If you don't want them anymore due to how long it's been, please let me know so I can find another home for them. <3
nightshyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me