Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Running Pup by Gingeralestar

Artist Gingeralestar [gallery]
Time spent 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Running Pup

Postby Gingeralestar » Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:25 pm

This is a fail. I still have a lot to learn about running puppies. :/ Feel free to color it though if you like. ^^
Image Image Image
Gingeralestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Running Pup

Postby rainbowpawprints101 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:21 pm

Just practice!!! I read on my report card that I have a learning disability... And I know that when you have one you have high skills in one talent!!! For my uncle it was sports... If I really have one mine would most likely art!!! I think it is God letting cheat in life when you have one though... Either way I don't think this is a fail!!! X3 XD X3
90% of the people who read warriors would go insane if Warrior Cat books ended. 10% of the people would cheer and throw a party. If you are the 90% who would scream at the people partying and throw something at them, copy and paste this in your siggy.
99% of girls would cry if Justin Beiber died 1% of them would PARTY!!! If your one of the 1% add this to your siggie.
90% of people would freak if Dragon ball z ended the 10% would party if you are the 10% then copy and paste this as you siggy.
Image Image Image
rainbowpawprints101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gingeralestar » Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:26 pm

Thank you. T-T That is very kind of you to say that. I just started studying pups/wolves about 4 days ago and I am still learning.
Image Image Image
Gingeralestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowpawprints101 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:30 pm

Awwwwwww!!! Your welcome!!!!!!!!!! I bet you'll be almost perfect in no time!!!!!!!
90% of the people who read warriors would go insane if Warrior Cat books ended. 10% of the people would cheer and throw a party. If you are the 90% who would scream at the people partying and throw something at them, copy and paste this in your siggy.
99% of girls would cry if Justin Beiber died 1% of them would PARTY!!! If your one of the 1% add this to your siggie.
90% of people would freak if Dragon ball z ended the 10% would party if you are the 10% then copy and paste this as you siggy.
Image Image Image
rainbowpawprints101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gingeralestar » Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:42 pm

Thank you again. ^^ If there is anything you would like me to draw, let me know, ok?
Image Image Image
Gingeralestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowpawprints101 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:55 pm

Aw!!! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!! I might!!!!!!!! I think you should stay with what you can and learn from there!!!!!!!!! Then you can smipley draw almost perfect canines!!!!! And you won't be pushing your self!!! It help me improve a bit looking at others drawings!!! it will help you see how to shape it...
Image Image Image
rainbowpawprints101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me