Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Flavian Ref by Master of Nothing

Based on Click to view
Artist Master of Nothing [gallery]
Time spent 19 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Flavian Ref

Postby Master of Nothing » Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:53 am

I love him so much! ;v;

Username
Master of Nothing
Name
Flavian
Clan
Pyro' flara
Personality
Flavian is a strong creature indeed- or perhaps a weak one, whichever way you choose to look at it. Though he tries not to show emotion, it's a hard thing to hide from a clan of mind-readers. In the presence of others, Flavian attempts to be nothing but serious and proper. It's what he's more comfortable with, not to mention it gains him a lot of respect. Though he's higher-up in his clan, Flavian would much rather give others advice than take care of issues directly or lead anything. He cares deeply for everyone in his clan, excluding no one from his silent affection. He's always striving to help his fellow clan members with any of their problems, and he never intentionally downs anyone. Flavian isn't keen to take part in any social activites, but he isn't no fun, either. He'd just rather not show anyone how interesting he is. His ideas are often spoken in ways that are hard to understand or assign depth to, but he knows exactly what he's saying.
Favorite Song
link
favorite photo
The photo below of the Kilauea volcano taken by Hugo Stangenwald in 1855
photo courtesy of Hawaiian Mission Houses Historic Site and Archives
Other
It is time to rest for now, after a long night of successful hunting. As per usual I'm one of the first to turn in, but I don't mind. The rocks I sleep on are vastly more comfortable than the grass my fellow clan members play around in. It is warm here, and quite peaceful. It is a pity volcanoes are construed as deadly; all of the plant life in our area seems to boast otherwise. An advantage that I have versus any other Feu Kettu are, of course, my wings. Mine are folded now, tightly against my body. They are soft and beautiful, each feather twisting upwards in the light wind. They are far more beneficial than the normal four paws of my friends. I should not be one to flaunt this gift, however, as I have seen many Feu Kettu accomplish tasks I'd never dream of, without the use of feathers and flight. It is beautiful how they can all work together. Loneliness is most beautiful in my eyes as well, but only if you rename it quietness. That is what I am right now. Quiet.

Master of Nothing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Flavian Ref

Postby she wolf warrior » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:47 am

oooo he's so hot !! congrats !
    // lemme kno if I need to delete this !!
she wolf warrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Flavian Ref

Postby Master of Nothing » Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:15 am

Lmao literally B)
Thanks!