Based on Click to view
Artist sinnadaddy [gallery]
Time spent 44 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

kanaya - readoption

Postby sinnadaddy » Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:11 pm

So I meant to do this a while ago but I never got around to doing it, so here we go.

I've owned Kanaya for some time now, and it's been recently becoming harder and harder for me to connect with her. So with permission of staff, I am putting her up for readoption. Her competition is going to be relatively simple. I want you to come up with a personality for them that will stick along with her hobby, though to go along with Porrima's competition I'd like to see relationships with other beans

Code: Select all
      Username:
      Name: Kanaya
      Personality:
      Hobby:
      Relationship(s):
      ---------------The competition will end on July 26 at 8 pm EST
      Wife: Aoi
      Daughter: Siren
      Chiltlen: Porrima

sin - any pronouns - constantly tired
sinnadaddy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: kanaya - readoption

Postby Evils » Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:14 pm

Hnnn quick mark!
May enter. c:
"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality." - Edgar Allan Poe
Evils

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honee bee » Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:25 pm

Mark! Might enter.
Username:
Personality:
Hobby:
Relationship(s):
ImageImage
call me bee.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

she/they | mostly inactive on here

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
deviantart | toyhou.se
honee bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedFur1322 » Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:45 pm

marking to watch! owo
UPDATE;; July | 20 | 2020

|| I've officially left this site. To those who built me up, who encouraged me, who offered me company and roleplayed with me despite my rather juvenile behavior, and who joined me in OC competitions, I want to thank you! This site introduced me to things that would mold and impact my life forever, and would help me find my dream career and grow myself as a person. I may have moved on from CS, but I will never forget my roots, nor will I forget the sheer happiness this site brought and the amazing people I've had the incredible pleasure of meeting. Thank you all so much for helping me to get to where I am today. <3 ||

If you happen to see this, you may find me at @Birds.For.Brains on Instagram, or @Wrenkenstein on DA!
RedFur1322

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

kanaya - the planter

Postby koegami » Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:15 pm

willeam and valtameri are owned by me.

Art by twig

username | lord raegami
about me | hello, i currently own 3 JBD's and i'm looking to make Porrima and Kanaya my two final JBD's. i decided to run for your readopts as a single one, only because i wanted to keep them together, as you did. and i felt wierd only trying for one, as they are mother and daughter and i felt it was right to try and keep them together. i'm a really nice person so long as you dont hurt my friends, and i'm always willing to give aid as best i can.

owner or non owner | owner of 3
about me JBD's | my 3 jbd's are: Pikean, Valtameri, Willeam. Pike and Val were won in a readoption, Valtameri was my first. i used to have Skylar, also one in a readoption, but i gifted her to a non-owner later on. Skylar was my second. I won Pikean after skylar, in a readoption, and i love him to bits. and then just as the JBD's closed Briar Rose and i bred Valtameri and her mate Sprout, and got little Willeam.

why i entered | i entered not of the edits, but more so the connection i had with them. i did some research on their family, and i came to love them. these two would make a wonderful addition to my family, as almost all my JBD's have children, except Willeam, and i had an idea where Willeam could move in with Porrima once he grew older and help her with her job. I entered to gain JBD's yes, but to also test my hand at trying out for popular species again, as i kind of moved away from that and watch them grew from the sidelines. after i gained the courage to to these two, i feel ready to tackle to more popular species and nab atlease one. Kalons, and Goblin Gagtors. I hope to complete my slot for JBD's with these two children, if you'll allow me.

what i am to do with them | kind of stated above, i'm hoping to win them and devlop them as a mother-daughter duo, i really enjoyed making their characters, and i hope you'll let me keep them. if i do get either of them, i will definatly cherish them for time eternal and make a deal to keep them together.

reason for concept | green. all i saw was green and all the plant life, ideas charged into my head. after that it was a matter of sorting through and finding ones that fit. i'm excited to see if you'll like it as much as i did.

-------
Sexuality: Homosexual
Mate: Aoi

Short Personality:
Kanaya is a wonderful mother who greatly enjoys the company of her children. She happily engages in funfled activities. Kanaya is a sweet girl with a kind heart and a gentle touch. Her voice is sweet and is always smiled upon. She has a mother's touch and gives love and hope to anyone she meets. Sh rarely disapproves of anyone and she greatly enjoys ones company. Kana loves everyone equaly and loves to give gifts and cherish the reactions on their faces as they are given their gift. Kana has a big heart and is always trying to reach out to everyone. THough her large heart can be taken advantage of. Kana does get upset sometimes and overreacts in situations but most of the time she is calm and collected about everything. Kana loves to sing and enjoys having time to represent herself through song, and dance. She will often hum throughout the day and dance about as she goes through her morning routine. She has a large positive attitude about her and she just loves everyone, radiating sunshine and happiness to everyone she meets.

Other things about her:
* You can find her often reading or working in valtameri's shop. She is often tending to all her plants with care and love and often takes it upon herself to put at least one hour of love and care into each plant in the shop.

* kanaya didn't realize her sexuality until she was much older and had dates many men before. Until she ran into Aoi and gave her heart to her.

• kana is often taken advantage of so many know something is wrong when she's not singing, dancing, or placing her signature smile on her face.

• kana loves children and enjoys their company
• she loves making small gifts for people. Usually oragami swans and flower bouquets.
• kana always wears a flower (a carnation) in her hair.
• she does read, and she loves the Golden Compass Series and all spin offs.
• she loves to snuggle people and hug. You'll find her often cuddled to valtameri, pike, porrima, or Aoi

Relationship(s):

Porrima
Kana loves her children. And she greatly enjoys listening to Ima's exploits and other adventures she takes as an archaeologist. Kana loves her sweet Ima and always takes it upon herself to show her as much love support and affection as possible. She rarely has ever disapproved of Ima's actions unless it was leading to self-harm or harming another. Rarely do Kana and Ima fight, they have a strong mother-daughter bond as they both care for each other and lean on each other for balance and stability. Kana does everything she does in Ima's or her families best interest even if it leads her to self-harm. Kana will always love and protect Ima. As Mothers should do for all their children.

Aoi
Her mate is amazing to Kana, she thourougally enjoys her company and loves to snuggle to her. Kana won't fight with Aoi and she loves her dearly. Kana protects Aoi heavily and doesn't let anyone harm her in any way. She can be a little overprotective when it comes to Aoi but it's all out of love. Kana is happy with Aoi around and she always wishes goodwill upon Her. Aoi is kanas lifeline, if Aoi were to ever leave kana wouldn't be able to survive without her. Kana loves her deeply and has taken it to the extremes to make sure Aoi stays healthy so Kana can show her just how much she loves her.

Willeam
She loves Valtameris newborn son. She loves to snuggle him and Carry him around in her pouch. With her having kids whom are all adults she has grown lonely and now has a cutie to spoil. Her little blue panda child. Kana loves him and spoils him rotten she even goes out of her way to babysit him while she and valtameri are at work. She loves to take care of him and treats him like he's her own son.

Valtameri
Val may be her boss but they are the best of friends. No ill will has come between valtameri and kana. They spend a lot of time talking about plants and herbs. And kana soaks in every little bit of their relationship. Rarely does kana ever dislike valtameri unless she buys a terrible plant. Kana can talk to Val about anything she needs and Val is happy to consult her. They are incredibly good friends.
Last edited by koegami on Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:02 am, edited 10 times in total.
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby evy » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:57 am

mark!
quitting
evy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby knight of time » Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:02 pm

Username:
Personality:
Hobby:
Relationship(s):

i owned her beforehand, i might give it a go
yo im knight but you can call me aaron or ryn or whatever its np
im gay and i like steven universe and i have like 5 jbds who ill probs be posting lil pixels of soon
im kinda coming back from like a year+ of inactivity so bear with me
here have a mettaton for your troubles
knight of time

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sinnadaddy » Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:57 pm

Hey so, seeing how I had thought the readoptions contest ended tomorrow and not today, bless my memory, I'm going to be extending it out for a few more days. I'm not quite sure about an actual end date seeing how I start work + college soon, but the contest will be over and judged before the end of August. I have an actual day up soon.

sinnadaddy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:24 pm

small bumpu

bjorn avatar art by noch
      you can commission them here

koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
    discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

ImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sinnadaddy » Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:37 am

Seeing how there is only one completed form upon the closing of this competition, it is pretty easy to tell who the winner is.
      The winner of Kanaya is Lord Raegami. Congrats on your new bean!

sinnadaddy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me