Junelyn

"Junelyn" by StrawberrySheebie

Dressup entry

Junelyn

Postby StrawberrySheebie » Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:30 pm

Junelyn is a cute little dear, adopted from the pound only today <3 She likes hanging out with her friends; Raven, a stray cat; Jake, a little monster turned best friend; and Harper, a moon bunny. Together, they run wild in the meadow and exchange secrets. They take care of each other, and have become a close-knit family.

Junelyn wears a variety of flowers behind her ear, from daffodils to pansies to the occasional rose (they're so thorny though!). Her favorite activity is sprinting through a field of flowers and watching the petals rise around her. Raven keeps up with this activity, but Jake always ends up lost in the flowers. Luckily, Harper swoops down to look for him while Raven and Junelyn wrestle in the flowers.

To get them back, Jake waits until they are all asleep, then makes spooky sounds from behind a bush. Harper knows its only him, but she plays along just for giggles. Junelyn and Raven know, deep down, that it's just Jake up to his impish tricks, but he was born and raised a true terror, and he always gets to them.

In the picture, Junelyn and Raven are contemplating wresting in the tulips, and Jake is begging Harper to save him. They lead a simple life, and this image reflects that well. It is a simple life, but yet wholesome and sweet.

~S
StrawberrySheebie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me