Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Jemstone Adopts by sincerely_sparrow

Artist sincerely_sparrow [gallery]
Time spent 36 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Jemstone Adopts

Postby sincerely_sparrow » Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:13 am

Welcome to Jemstone Adoptables! Jemstone is spelled incorrectly on purpose by the way. This is the basic outline so you have an idea of the shape and coloring of mythical creatures that live in underground caverns called Jems. Rarity is mostly determined by color, but also by features. Gold=omg so common, sapphire=very common, emerald=common, diamond=uncommon, ruby=rare pearl=very rare, and amethyst=omg so rare! The diamond brand has dashes around it. Color as well as number of dashes signifies rarity. Color can be matched to the bottom of the picture to determine rarity, meanwhile one dash equals omgsc, one more equals vc, et cetera. Perky ears are for omgsc to common, floppy ears are for any above, and a missing ear can be for vr and up. Floppy tails are for omgsc to common, and long, perky tails are for all the above, and a missing tail can be for rare and up. Other features are randomized, except color. An omgsc will be mostly yellow or gold, and an omgsr will be mostly purple or amethyst. Prices can be negotiated in a payment trade. The higher the rarity, the greater the cost. Happy adopting!! :mrgreen:
Hi! I'm Evan.
sincerely_sparrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Jemstone Adopts

Postby redhorizon » Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:55 am

Mark! I can be an artist if you wanna add me <3

Boosh unless we're friends ♡ He/him ♡ Trans/Bi ♡ ASD ♡ Partner (12/15/2019)

Artist/Designer
Linecook
Flutist

Harry Styles & Horizon #1 Fanboy

My partner, dog, rats and comfort games ARE my life

PFP by me, sig by Onlyhalfpigeon
redhorizon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes