Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Druroko #9 by Individuality

Based on Click to view
Artist Individuality [gallery]
Time spent 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Druroko #9

Postby Individuality » Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:09 pm

Druroko #9 - Rare - Closed

Traits:
Flowers on arms - Uncommon
Extra eye - rare
what are Drurokos wrote:What are Drurokos?
Drurokos are canine, woodland creatures that are mostly found in forestry areas around the world. Their wood like arms are good for surviving in the wild. They can lift up to one hundred tons with their arms. They are 4"1 and weigh 40-50 pounds without their arms. Drurokos are omnivores. They mainly eat berries and small rodents. With their long arms they are able to climb tall trees, and to create nests. Some other drurokos like to live underground usually growing crystals on their arms. They have 4-5 eyes, 4 on their head and 1 on their tail witch can be either a crystal, orb, or an eye. They also have 4 ears, and long claws.

For this first rare cutie, talk about it's first achievement.
Also sorry for not much adopts me and heathen are working on something for all of you guys to enjoy c:

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]First achievement:[/b]

Ends: July 10th c:
DANG IT I ALWAYS PUT DRAWINGS IN THE WRONG PLACE AARRGG
Last edited by Individuality on Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
-
I an big gay
(currently judging for my Kalons.
Please be patient as I have a lot to go through)
-
Individuality

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Druroko #10

Postby eltonn » Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:53 am

Username: seedcakes
Name: Calli
First achievement:

Calli blinked open her six eyes, allowing them to blurrily scan the area around her. It was dark, but a comfortable darkness, like a blanket. She felt a warmth behind her and turned her head back. Calli recognized the warmth. It was her mother. The small Druiko's branches curled up, folding along her sides much like bird's wings. A smile cracked upon her face as she layed her eyes on her mother for the first time. Opening her mouth in a small squeak of joy, Calli wagged her tail. She wanted to be closer to the warmth. She was too far from it. Her branches unfolded, and she placed them on the soft ground next to her. With a push, she pulls herself to her paws, much to her surprise and glee. Calli slowly lifted her branches off the ground, like a toddler getting rid of training wheels on a bicycle. Her front paws give out, and the pup slides into a play bow, her muzzle flush with the ground. With a grunt, she manages to get back to her paws. Tentatively, Calli ascends a front paw, placing it in front of her. She shifts her weight onto it, lifting a back paw. Too quickly, Calli lifts her other front paw, and succeeds in faceplanting. A small wail escapes her kaws, but she stems it, and drags herself to her pass again. Again, Calli takes a few steps. But this time she didn't fall. The Druiko pup wobbly makes her way to her mother, then collapses against the warm flank of the older Druiko. She could see the pride radiating in her mother's face, and Calli make another small squeak of joy. Snuggling against her mother's flank, Calli falls into a well earned sleep, undisturbed by anything.

--
Calli's first achievement was her first steps ^u^
eltonn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby forgive! » Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:15 am

this is drurorko #9, not 10 :>
forgive!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Individuality » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:06 am

seedcakes wrote:Username: seedcakes
Name: Calli
First achievement:

Calli blinked open her six eyes, allowing them to blurrily scan the area around her. It was dark, but a comfortable darkness, like a blanket. She felt a warmth behind her and turned her head back. Calli recognized the warmth. It was her mother. The small Druiko's branches curled up, folding along her sides much like bird's wings. A smile cracked upon her face as she layed her eyes on her mother for the first time. Opening her mouth in a small squeak of joy, Calli wagged her tail. She wanted to be closer to the warmth. She was too far from it. Her branches unfolded, and she placed them on the soft ground next to her. With a push, she pulls herself to her paws, much to her surprise and glee. Calli slowly lifted her branches off the ground, like a toddler getting rid of training wheels on a bicycle. Her front paws give out, and the pup slides into a play bow, her muzzle flush with the ground. With a grunt, she manages to get back to her paws. Tentatively, Calli ascends a front paw, placing it in front of her. She shifts her weight onto it, lifting a back paw. Too quickly, Calli lifts her other front paw, and succeeds in faceplanting. A small wail escapes her kaws, but she stems it, and drags herself to her pass again. Again, Calli takes a few steps. But this time she didn't fall. The Druiko pup wobbly makes her way to her mother, then collapses against the warm flank of the older Druiko. She could see the pride radiating in her mother's face, and Calli make another small squeak of joy. Snuggling against her mother's flank, Calli falls into a well earned sleep, undisturbed by anything.

--
Calli's first achievement was her first steps ^u^

Yours!
-
I an big gay
(currently judging for my Kalons.
Please be patient as I have a lot to go through)
-
Individuality

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Druroko #9

Postby eltonn » Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:13 am

ahhh my first druroko :D!! tysm!
*hugs Calli*
xxxxxImage
commissions open
working m-f 8:30 - 5pm est
call me pap - she/they - adult

i have chronic migraines and pcos. i often dont have energy.
i am rarely on site these days. i check my messages maybe once
every year. i doubt ill return more than that. have a lovely day!
eltonn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me