Angie Readoption! WINNER! by Master of Nothing

Based on Click to view
Artist Master of Nothing [gallery]
Time spent 16 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
20 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Angie Readoption! WINNER!

Postby Master of Nothing » Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:11 am

All right, first of CompleteCuriosity's three plumerians I'm readopting!
It should be noted that she is not a blank slate, she is mated to Hobbit Geek's Eryx. They also have one biological child named Thisbe and an adoptive child named Aries.

The two requirements for this readopt are:
- she must stay mated to Eryx
- her gender must be female

The part of the contest I'm most interested in is going to be focused around doing something nice for a friend! This could be a piece of gift art, help with a tryout form, or even just a nice compliment! I won't be judging on quality, only effort, so don't be shy about it!

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Relationships with Family Members: (this is optional but would be lovely to see!)
Something nice for (a) friend(s): (as many as you want, but must be at least one thing!)
One extra: (optional; 700 words or 1 art piece, but not both!)

If you have any questions, please PM me and I'll see how I can help!

This contest will end on July 22nd (3 weeks); an extension is possible if enough people request it!
Master of Nothing wrote:All right, this has been extended for 5 days, so it ends on the 27th! Hopefully this is enough time for everyone! <3

Questions/Answers
Q -
Is there a word limit to the family relationships?

A -
Nah, especially because there are so many family members.

Edit: She also has a bunch of art which will be given to the winner! C:
Edit 2 (whydoIforgethings.exe): Angie also has parents and a couple of siblings, though the parents aren't together anymore. If you want any of their info, please ask me!
Edit 3: //rip did I really put this in beginners oekaki? Could a staff member please move this to "Created Pets"? ;u;
Last edited by Master of Nothing on Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:41 am, edited 6 times in total.
Master of Nothing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Angie Readoption! OPEN! Read all rules/requirements!

Postby chamomile. » Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:20 am

marking ;v;
๐Ÿ”ฅ rowan/cham/tripp ๐Ÿ”ช he/him ๐Ÿ”ช not coming back ๐Ÿ”ฅ
โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข
You can transfer/resell any designs i have made up to 2/22/22
x
x

โ€ข
โ€ข
โ€ข
chamomile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

mโƒŸ iโƒŸ xโƒŸ cโƒŸ oโƒŸ aโƒŸ tโƒŸ lโƒŸ

Postby steamplonk » Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:23 am

uโƒŸsโƒŸeโƒŸrโƒŸnโƒŸaโƒŸmโƒŸeโƒŸ / steamplonk
nโƒŸaโƒŸmโƒŸeโƒŸ / mixcoatl rudy yadereia, goes by rudy
gโƒŸeโƒŸnโƒŸdโƒŸeโƒŸrโƒŸ / female
rโƒŸeโƒŸlโƒŸaโƒŸtโƒŸiโƒŸoโƒŸnโƒŸsโƒŸhโƒŸiโƒŸpโƒŸsโƒŸ wโƒŸiโƒŸtโƒŸhโƒŸ fโƒŸaโƒŸmโƒŸiโƒŸlโƒŸyโƒŸ /

sโƒŸoโƒŸmโƒŸeโƒŸtโƒŸhโƒŸiโƒŸnโƒŸgโƒŸ nโƒŸiโƒŸcโƒŸeโƒŸ /
Last edited by steamplonk on Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
steamplonk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aioi » Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:25 am

possible res, not sure tho :>!
aioi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hobbit Geek » Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:30 am

Quick mark to watch :)

If you guys have any questions about her mate or kids feel free to pm me <333
Hobbit Geek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kittykore » Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:33 am

Username: Mimi,
Name: Adeline
Relationships with Family Members:
Eryx
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Adeline really loves Erxy with all of her heart, Ever since she saw him she knew there was
something about it. Maybe it was the way he looked at her. Maybe it was the way he smiled
at her. Just something clicked. Adeline has loved him with her heart and soul and the flame
inside her hasn't flickered once ever in their entire mateship, when she first met him she was
a mess, her hair was everywhere, coffee spilled on the ground, glasses were half off her face.
She had run into him and felt terrible about it. She decided to make up for it by taking him out
for some coffee, Some would say it was a date but we all know it was just about apologizing right?
There is no such thing as love at first sight, But Adeline insists it was. Ever since then they have
gotten closer first exchanging numbers all the way to marriage a good two years later. While
they may seem perfect then you'd be surprised, They have often fought about multiple things
but the thing they have fought it over the most is time, They never have time for dates or anything
as they are so caught up in their jobs or just taking care of their kids. Occasionally they get a babysitter
to watch their kids so they can watch a movie or go out to eat dinner. They could be considered "High
school sweethearts." Since they met in their senior year. Actually Adeline was dating someone when she
met Erxy but after seeing him for that coffee she broke up with her boyfriend, he didn't take to Exry very
kindly and tried to fight him in the halls one day. Adeline didn't take that so she protected Erxy even though
he had it under control. Ever since that day Erxy and her have gotten extremely close and almost joined at
the hip some would say. Sometimes they fight like a old married couple, they just laugh and said "We're not
even that old though...?" Hey and Erxy often like to embarrass their kids in public by singing really obnoxiously
or just shouting random things so everyone will stare at them and their kids.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thisbe
Ever since Thisbe was born Adeline loved him ever since she saw him. Her and Eryx had a bit of trouble picking
a name for her and often thought about choosing her name for hours. Upon three days Eryx finally came up with
Thisbe, They were extra careful before putting her in any schools, as they were worried Thisbe would get picked
on in class, But of course their daughter insisted that she would be fine and to let her go to school. Hesitantly
they took her to school and to their complete surprise she was just fine and even made a bunch of friends.
Ever since then they have been signing her up for extra curricular activities so she can get better and better
at sports, dancing and even theater, When she went to high school they were worried other kids would have
a negative impact on her but it turns out definitely not, she made even more friends and knew lots of people
in high school. Adeline has been extremely close to Thisbe and would sacrifice her time for her daughter any
time. She is always looking out for her daughter and she agrees that nothing would ever change that. Whenever
she ace's a test or gets a good grade the entire year Adeline takes her daughter out to Panera bread and they
always get lemonade and a large tasty sandwich. She loves to take Thisbe out on little "Girl days" and go out to
the mall to get her stuff or to eat lunch while her husband is at work. When they named her they took her home
and looked around the house, it was incredibly small considering the fact that it was a apartment. The small family
then moved to a more spacey area, They bought a house with plenty of land for her to run around and play freely not
trapped inside a small cramped stuffy apartment.
Aries
Ever since they adopted their son Aries she pampered him to no end. Adeline was always buying
him the latest trending clothing or a new video game, Aries has her wrapped around his finger.
He would just start talking extremely fast and she would cave in and give him the said money or
item he asked for. Adeline loves to take him out for dinner without his sister as well, he would
usually be paid to watch Adeline's little sister, he feels like he has the authority to send her to
bed at eight even though he really doesn't and she throws a temper tantrum until Aries comes
in to say she can stay up for two more hours. Aries and Adeline's relationship is very off and on,
she loves him to bits but she then feels like he ignores her most of the time which is not even
close to how he feels. Sometimes Adeline will smother him with so much affection Aries leaves
the room with a annoyed look. Adeline honestly loves him with all of her hear, she once said to
him when they adopted him "I will always love you Aries, never think anything less." Adeline
fancies making cookies for the entire family but always sneaks him a extra cookie on his plate.
His sister always catches that and demands why he always gets more cookies. Adeline's excuse is
"He helped by doing extra chores today." But we all know he barley does any chores and the most
he ever has to do is take out the trash or help with dinner. Aries and Adeline are always out of the
house and doing something. She often takes him out to dinner or drops him off at his friends house.
But like I said, their relationship is off and on and they get into little bickers on some topic Adeline
has no idea about and tries to bring it up only to mess up completely on the topic itself or it turns
to something she needs at the store and he must come with her to help.
Wells
Now Adeline and Wells don't really see each other very often anymore. A good twelve years
ago she moved out and went to her own house with Eryx, but as a child she and her mom
were always close. Adeline actually favored her mom over her dad because she would always
take her to bake sales, the grocery store or just going to the store to get her new clothes.
Adeline often asked her mom to drop her off at her friends house and every time her mom
would do that within the hour. Wells is always there for her daughter and when she had met
her two kids she was immediately happy that she is a grandma. She always asks to watch the
kids over the weekend. During that on the Saturday morning she always made angel pancakes,
where you put the batter in the blender then cooked them. She made enough where they were
stuffed and always asked for more. The next morning Bo picks up some doughnuts from the grocery
store or at a close doughnut store. Wells loves to take them to the craft store, the zoo or somewhere
interesting that they can look forwards to whenever they come by. Every Friday night they go a
vegan restaurant where you can get soup, salad and plenty of bakery items. Wells loves Adeline to
pieces and has ever since she was born.
Bo J
Bo J is one of Adeline's favorite family member, she easily gets along with him and feels
like she is closest with him. He and Adeline are obsessed with baseball, every game they
either go hog the living room till it's over or go to the game itself. If your three houses down
you can probably hear them screaming at the Yankees to pick up the pace or to run faster.
Bo J often takes her out to get team merchandise, one time they saw their idol Micky Mantel.
They freaked out buying a baseball for him to sign, they of course signed it and told them to
come to the next game. Bo & Adeline freaked out and bought one of the last two tickets. Bo
and Adeline are extremely close and secretly bring up quotes Micky Mantel has said. Whenever
one is feeling down they go to a pub and get some old fashioned root beer and some french fries,
some would say they are inseparable. Adeline loves her dad more than anything in this world, of
course she loves both of her parents equally but she feels like she connects more with her father
because of their baseball craze. When Adeline had children Bo J was so excited he could play
baseball with them but none of them really have an interest in baseball but he hopes that maybe
he'll be a great grandpa and one of them has a baseball craze and will take after him.
Talulah
Adeline has a sister, Talulah and Adeline don't really see each other very much.
Adeline moves out a long while ago, When she found out she had a sister she
immediately rushed over to her old house to see her. When she saw her younger
sister she loved her instantly, she always tries to see her whenever she has time,
she often takes her kids out to her mom so they can keep her sister company.
Adeline loves to buy small pieces of jewelry and small little items, but little
does Adeline know she thinks Talulah is a perfect angel But, when she's not
around Talulah likes to take risks and sneaks alot of candy in her room, but she
is terrible at hiding the evidence, so she hides all of them under her bed but
they keep stacking up so there is just tons of wrappers under her bed. Adeline
loves her sister with all of her heart and loves to take her to the movies. Usually
they watch pg rated movies but sometimes if there is a good appropriate movie
she takes her to pg-13 movies as a little gift for being doing so good at school homework.
Florence

Adeline just barely found out about Florence, while she is moved out and doesn't live
with her parents she happily watches Florence at any time. Adeline loves her till the
world stops and even after and is fiercely protective for her. If someone tries to mess
with Florence she is right there fighting for her every step of the way. Worried she
wouldn't fit in she often favors her more than any of her sisters and children, of course
she doesn't tell them but she often sneaks her food when no one is peering at them.
Florence and Adeline always drive to the mall and get little things at Claire's or just down
to bath and body works to get a few candles or jewelry every other week just so they can
hang out a little bit more. They one day dream of going to Disneyland for a straight month
but it seems that is just too expensive at the moment. Her husband often worries for their
obsession with Disneyland and wanting to go there all the time. It is rumored that they often
sneak out at night and go to bakeries and fast food chains around 8'oclock at night, Adeline
really does love Florence but not everything is always picture perfect. They bicker every
now and then on where to go and often she drops her off back at her parents house and in
the morning she calls and apologizes for her childish bickering and treats her to breakfast.
Something nice for a few friends:
I've actually did several things for a few friends!
-I helped my best friend with some private stuff, the most i can say is a girl who was totally in love with him
-I helped my friend clean her room when i was over at her house
-My good childhood friend moved near the beach and i help several of his stuff into the moving van
- While in summer school i helped my best friend again getting out of a really bad class and helped get the counselor to switch his schedule.
One extra:

Theme song:
Boats & Birds
Last edited by kittykore on Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:29 pm, edited 15 times in total.
โ”€โ”€-โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โbio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio
bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio
โž

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€-โ”€โ”€
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ”€โ”€-โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โbio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio
โž

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€-โ”€โ”€
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ”€โ”€-โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โcoding credit kalons art shop
toyhouseโž

โbio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio
bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio
bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio
โž

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€-โ”€โ”€
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
kittykore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hail. » Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:03 am

Username:
Name:
Relationships with Family Members: (this is optional but would be lovely to see!)
Something nice for (a) friend(s): (as many as you want, but must be at least one thing!)
One extra: (optional; 700 words or 1 art piece, but not both!)
(formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
coding โ™ž My Characters
DA Art Sales โ™ž Amarogs
Cinderclan โ™ž Avatar

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
โ— โ— โ™ž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โ™ž โ— โ—
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
Back to college!
Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll
respond to both c:

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lunar llama. » Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:59 am

Username: lunar llama.
Name: Angie
Relationships with Family Members:
Something nice for (a) friend(s):
--Helped my girlfriend with a form/tryout art
One extra:
Last edited by lunar llama. on Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
โ•ญโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”‰โ”‰โ—ˆโ”‰โ”‰โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ•ฎ
art credits | toyhou.se | deviantart | love of my life โ™ฅ
ImageImage
โ•ฐโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”‰โ”‰โ—ˆโ”‰โ”‰โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ•ฏ
lunar llama.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me