Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Des

Postby Mavryk Company » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:26 pm

Name:
Des

Orientation:
Hella gay

Personality:
Des is a rather laid back Kalon, and quite lazy to boot. He won't reach for something if he can't immediately grab it, even though all it would take is him moving a couple inches to be able to reach. His laziness has had a small toll on him though, and because he doesn't move around often, he's found himself somewhat lonely and without very many friends. Though this could also be in part of his general lack of interest.
Despite this, Des has a carefree outlook on life. Things that happen, happen. And he doesn't spend his time thinking that over.

Relationships:
Maximillian
Max is Des' mate, though neither are quite sure how they got to this point. Starting off as merely friends, their relationship evolved relatively quickly, and now they happily live together! Over time, they have also found themselves fathering two kits of their own.

Bethany
The oldest of their two kits, Bethany seems to take after Des the most. He often finds himself cuddling her more than her brother, and enjoys taking naps near her so they can sleep the day away together.

Archibalde
The younger of the kits, Archie definitely takes after Des, though Des muses that he inherited his personality from Max.

Art:

By myself:
➸ adult
toyhouse
zendaru's twin
info:
[b/t/s charas]
av + tags | ➸ trades open
Mavryk Company

My pets
My items
My wishlist