Based on Click to view
Artist fūi [gallery]
Time spent 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
21 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

punk star kalon kit adoption !!

Postby fūi » Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:55 am

This dual-sided beauty is going for adoption !!
it's a simple limited impress me competition!!

three extras are allowed, each being either one piece of art or 400 words max !
keep in mind, you do not have to do all three extras! but it does boost chances~!
you may mix and match ! example ;; 1 art & 800 words or 3 arts or 2 arts & 400 words etc !!
prettying up is okay & relations are here~~

Hachiko
Hachiko is a world famous model, his job often taking him away from the home life. Though he loves his children, he has never been the type to express is so easily. His glares and face expression often look irritated, which is usually reflected correctly. He has little patience for hyper active kalons, and is the type to a say a few sentences before walking off to do his own thing. He wishes he was closer to his family, and often brings souvenirs from the places he's been too while working abroad.

Jubilee
Jubilee is a kalon of few words, that is until he became a family man. He takes on several house duties as the main man, making sure all his kids are clean and healthy. His relationship with his kids vary as most started out rebellious - they must have gotten it from Hachiko- . He talks to his kits, helpiing them with any dispute and the like, and supports their decisions. It's usually Hachiko who has to be the 'bad guy parent', as Jubilee as a problem of spoiling his kids as well.

Yori "Jamburi"
He's flirty as hell and isn't afraid to show it. He gets most of his personality from Jubilee, but even then he was not what Jubilee and Hachiko expected. Yori is full of himself and confident, and somehow always gets into trouble quickly. As their first kid Yori was spoiled as Hachiko had the funds and the guilt to do so. Yori often milks the fact Hachiko is always gone, which just puts her money in Yori's pocket. Yori is super protective of his sister Juniko, but lately has been feeling quite distant from her as she grows more independent.He'd love a few more siblings, a few more underlings to watch and learn as he rules the world. Yori's stage name is "Jamburi", his profession being muuuchh different then his baby sister's.

Juniko
Juniko is a bright young girl, her days in high school following the stereotypical student body president,captain of the debate team & teacher's pet. She has a brother complex, so she often gets her older brother Yori out of any trouble he may get into it using her influences. She may come across as shy, but she quickly warms up ready to give it all she has! She grows up to be a flight attendant and often sees her father Hachiko during his business trips. She understand why he is distant, but she does get a little upset. Lucky enough her father Jubilee shows she and Yori tons of love and affection.

THIS COMPETITION ENDS JULY 9TH.
Code: Select all
[b]username:[/b]
[b]name:[/b]
[b]gender:[/b]
[b]extra 1:[/b]
[b]extra 2:[/b]
[b]extra 3:[/b]
fūi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: punk star kalon kit adoption !!

Postby jensen ackles » Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:12 am

---
Last edited by jensen ackles on Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
-

who are we to wonder where we're going?
who am i to tell me who i am?

call me jen | female | infp | gryffindor

plumieskalsbarnstableswmes

let's take it back and take in every moment
who am i to tell me who i am?

-
jensen ackles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HellyBoo » Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:13 am

Possible ress. Beautiful baby
{ ~ My Beautiful Viscets ~ } | { ~ My Kalons ~ }

Guys I'm away for a while. I've turned off messages for a few days just to gather my thoughts and re assess my life inside CS and the Kalon community. I'm sorry if I've let anyone down. Im sorry.
HellyBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby smol ken » Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:21 am

username:Smol Kenma
name: Zidane
extra 1:Personality: Zidane is an impatient, rash kit. He jumps to conclusions quickly and doesn't exactly sugar coat things.
extra 2:Ert
extra 3:Moar Ert
Last edited by smol ken on Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:08 am, edited 3 times in total.
smol ken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chippitty » Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:27 am

Uѕєяηαмє:
Hmm? Oh, hello there! I'm Lyrics!

Ɲαмє:
the kalon twitches their ear and looks at you, showing his whole face. In shock, you take a step back. They smile kindly, take your hand and softly kiss it. "Good day, dear," he bows respectfully and gives you a rose. "You look smashing, if I do say so myself. I'm Mercury "Janus" Dimidius. But just call me Mercury." The name Janus was given by his father for the young kalon's love for greek mythology, Janus the two faced god. Dimidius is the name he gave himself,
meaning half, since he has a rather difficult time with choices.

Ɠєηєя:
Mercury chuckles and flaunts his eyes at you. Hypnotizing, are they not? "I'm biologically male but I'm genderfluid. Any pronouns are alright with me." he gives a small, warm grin.
Art by me

Sтσяу:
The sun beamed through the windows of the house, greeting everyone inside. Outside was a young kit, diligently writing numerous equations. He put the pencil to his maw and started to think of solutions to scientific problems. The sun glared, telling him to relax. The kalon smiled at seeing half of the sun. Why half? This kalon has a certain blip, where his left eye has too many color cones. Giving him a blast of colors. So, in other words, he has polarized vision in his left eye. He sighed and breathed in the fresh scents. The morning dews were dancing at his paws and he was feeling complete tranquility. Sadly, it was cut short.

"Brother!!" a voice called. "Yes?" he answered, calm and cool. "Mercury, it's too early for math.." his sister joked. Mercury, suspecting, asked his siblings. "What homework do you have now?" Juniko and Yori laughed nervously and they both said "Math.." Mercury chuckled. "Yeah, I'll help you... IF..." the words rung in their ears, they shivered at his thoughts. "Calm down. Just sit down beside me." his voice was calm. The followed, sitting down beside him.

They didn't speak a word. And it was perfect. For Mercury at least. The silence was his home, his meaning. Where one can focus on the big picture. Mercury closed his eyes, they were getting strained from the colors.

Then... Yori spoke. "I'm.... Sorry." Mercury kept his eyes closed. "What for?" he could feel Juniko get jittery. "We.. Know you have problems in your eye.. And yet... We never leave you alone." Mercury flinched and held his sister's paw. "Listen.." he opened his eyes. One side of her was the normal jet black with grey markings. The other side was a rainbow. His eyes hurt but he continued to look at her.

He then took his brother's reluctant paw. "The only reason why I keep my eyes open is to see you in two views. Each better than the last.." giving a warm smile, he hugged them. Which he did often. "Now, ladies and gentle-kalons, let's do your homework." suddenly, his ears twitched at the sound of a camera flash. Looking at them, were their fathers with teary eyes. Well, mostly Jubilee was teary. "Oh my dear..... Look at our little cuties bonding, Hachiko!!" Jubilee exclaimed. Hachiko's face was calm and had a grin. "It's time for breakfast, children."
(400/400)

Ƭє мє... ƜHƐRƐ ιѕ уσυя вєѕт мємσяу:

"W-where?" he asked, his voice stuttering. "Ahem.. My, my.. What a question! " he stays silent for a second. "Come here.." he motions with his paw for you to follow. Hesitantly, you tag along. While walking he covers his right eye, now he only sees polarized color. He huffs in stress. But then shakes his head. "You know, you can learn a lot from favorites." he smiles warmly at you. "Favorite drinks, favorite people, favorite places. " his voice goes silent, becoming like a grave warning. "But I rarely believe in these favorites.." you ask why. Everyone has a favorite and there's nothing wrong with that. Is there? He stops in his tracks, looking everywhere. "Favorites separate good from the bad. Everyone has a definition for good and bad, everything is different. And with that there can never be a conclusion." his voice was calm, collective like it usually is. You say you understand but it seems as if there's more to it.

Your walk soon becomes a run. Mercury runs toward an abandoned building. Without hesitation he runs inside and up stairs. "C'mon! You asked for this!" his grin warm and encouraging, you follow. Dust is everywhere. A chill runs up your spine when you bump into Mercury. In front of him is an old door. You feel unsure but he chuckles. He searches around the messy wall and gets a hidden key. You didn't see where he got it.

It's not so bad. Around the room is glitter and glow-in-the-dark stars! There's gold and silver foil and cellophane everywhere and Christmas lights. "Wait, hold on." he plugs something in and the Christmas lights turn on, exchanging colors beautifully. The sun was setting and it made everything better. You were awe-struck, it was beautiful.

His voice was rather soft when he spoke. "This place.... This place is where my siblings and I ran to on the first day of school. We were put in detention because some meanies blamed us for stealing their books." he smiled. "This is where we felt peace. I am the only who's able to open the door because I know the key. It's hidden in a special pattern only those with polarized vision can see." his face was content and happy. "This place is where I truly bonded with my siblings. Even though our dads did grounded us. But you know what? It was worth it."
(400/400)
Last edited by Chippitty on Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:28 am, edited 6 times in total.
Chippitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby M00N » Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:29 am

Wip
xxxxxxxxxxxx
⚝ Sam ⚝
⚝ She/her ⚝

[kalons]
[deviantart]
xxxxxxxxxxxx
M00N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Evils » Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:29 am

username: Evils
name: Sachiko "Chihiro"
extra 1:
Personality:
Sachiko is a shy kit, he has extremely bad social anxiety so he prefers to be by himself. He is very sensitive to things so he tends to have panic attacks when he's triggered. It seems at night or in dark areas, especially when tired, he tends to hear and see things in the shadows, these occurrences frighten him to the point of mental breakdowns and insomniactic episodes. He suffers from DID; Dissociative Identity Disorder, which is where Chihiro comes from.
Chihiro is a personality who has a mind of his own, he's a lot more outgoing and sassy than Sachiko. Although he may seem independent despite being so young, he often asks Sachiko for permission to do things, this looks weird to those who don't know what's going on as it seems the kit is muttering to himself. Chihiro makes it clear he hates that his father's job makes him so distant, so when he sees him, he blatantly states that he hates his job and that he should never leave again.
extra 2:
extra 3:

Wip c:
Last edited by Evils on Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality." - Edgar Allan Poe
Evils

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

joakim -- punk star kalon kit adoption

Postby sheepsorrel » Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:32 am

j o a k i m

username : cupcake frosting

name : joakim

siblings-only version

r e l a t i o n s h i p s
(art extra, and 400 word writing extra)

[ -400 words- ]

hachiko
kim respects the fact that hachiko leaves a lot- he
doesn't enjoy it that it happens, but it helps the family.
so, kim makes sure to enjoy the time he has with hachiko.
when hachiko is home, kim is on his best behavior.
occasionally, kim will stop and act like a little bit of a brat.
fortunately, hachiko doesn't care much- because of kim's
respect for hachiko, he avoids breaking rules while he's near
his dad. kim does this not only because of his respect, but
because he wants to make good impressions. he doesn't
get to see much of hachiko, so when he sees him he likes
to make sure he won't be thought of as a rude kid when
hachiko leaves.

jubi
as much as kim loves jubilee, it's often too easy to
manipulate him to get what he wants. kim will adopt
a cute look, and attempt to obtain sugar or electronics
with hugs and bambi eyes. otherwise, kim is very sweet
around his dad. he likes to tag along whenever jubilee is
doing something cool and help out. jubilee is
kim's main parental figure, and kim thinks that it's really
cool how much jubilee manages to interact with his kids.
kim nicknamed jubilee "jubi", and that's what he calls him
most of the time.

yori/juniko
because kim has three siblings his age, he doesn't pay
too much attention to the older ones. he does like yori
and juniko! he doesn't share many interests with the two
either, so he doesn't interact with them much- when he gets
older, though, he does enjoy their company a lot more! he loves
having conversations with his siblings, even though he sees
them a lot less than he did when he was a child.

other siblings
kim doesn't think too much of his three siblings- they're there,
and he enjoys their company. when they want a snack, he knows
how to get them one, and they enjoy eating his pastries. he really
enjoys beau's company! in fact, he looks up to him a little- kim likes
his independence- and though he notices a few things about beau's
independence he doesn't think fit him- he wishes he could be more
independent, and sometimes, mature. kim thinks of his other siblings
more like sidekicks- they can be funny, or fun, but they're really there
to help him with his schemes.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

personality - 339 words, timeskip is the - wrote:joakim is a smart, outgoing little kalon. like i said: he's smart. at such a young age, he's able to manipulate others to get what he wants. he knows children usually do this as well, but he uses strategy to get what he wants. he'll tilt his head and make bambi eyes, and he'll get whatever he wants. joakim will help his friends with this too: his close siblings. his favorite activity is forming a candy-stealing squad with them to get candy, and teaching them how to keep it a secret/keep it hidden/etc. his parents (probably) don't even know. along with his love for candy and getting what he wants, kim is an aspiring pastry chef. he loves baking and decorating cakes and cookies- he saved up for a cookie press, as well! it helps that he has a big family. he's able to make as many cookies as he needs, and he won't feel bad about not having a place to put them! his siblings and parents will just eat them! if he ever has extras, though, kim has a little booth (cardboard, of course) where he sells cookies girl-scout style. this is how he got the money to buy all of his fish and his guinea pig (tropical fish, and snuffles the guinea pig!)

-

kim, after he gets older, prefers to be called kim more often- although his friends call him joa or joakim. he's a flirt, but he's also looking to get into a more serious relationship. he owns a cat cafe called minute meows, and owns four cats- drake (male calico cat), toby (brown tabby male), red (orange-and-white female), and todd (orange-and-white male, red's brother). at this age, kim is still very smart, and still a little manipulative. his aim is usually to get what he wants, but if a friend or family member is in trouble, he'll help them as much as he can. he's less focused on himself as he was when he was a child, and he's even more outgoing.
Last edited by sheepsorrel on Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:30 pm, edited 10 times in total.
sheepsorrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby r.ddler » Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:01 am

username:
Kaarin
name:
Niko Valentine

Niko's Personality

Niko grew up with a pessimistic father and a homebound dad. He loves them both, but they tend to argue and they oppose each other in odd ways. With Hachi always being away Niko gained much more respect for Jubilee. The souvenirs Hachiko brings home always earn a treasured spot on the shelf, but it doesn't fill the deep trench in his heart.

caring | selective obliviousness | selective hearing | sarcastic | goofy | emotional

Hachiko's rebelliousness really did reach this little Kalon. Making him judgemental, and instead very optimistic. The young boy has always maintained a witty comment or response, but in the darkest of times with little money or food, Niko continues to be hyper and optimistic. He tries to brighten the dull colors of passing days with cute nicknames, goofy words, and his hyper and outgoing attitude.

Relationships

Niko has always looked up to both of his dads. Hachi is always working, always slaving away to get something meaningful for the kids at home, while making money. Jubi always loving and teaching the children at home.

-Hachi; Niko loves Hachi. He's not an A+ father, but he's still around, and he still tries.

-Jubi; Jubilee tries his best to maintain a good connection with the kids, cheering them on, bickering with them, and spoiling them rotten. Niko doesn't particularly like the spoiling, but he does enjoy the comfort and attention Jubi fights to always keep around.

-Yori; Yori is an annoying prick, but still happens to be Niko's brother. While Niko will take a bit of the blame for Yori's actions, he has little patience for the older brother. Niko still loves him to death, and appreciate's his company, but his full of himself attitude clashes greatly with Niko's just nature. If Yori were to lie Niko would try his best to bring up the truth to their parents.

-Juni; Niko loves his older sister. Who couldn't? She self-respecting, independent, and good natured. Niko tends to hang out with her more than Yori. He dislikes that she sticks her neck out for Yori, but so does he. So he doesn't argue much. Needless to say, Niko has much more respect for Juniko than really, anyone else.

Story:

What are you doing!? That's dad's money, why do you take so much from him?", Niko tugged at Yori's shirt with insistence. This happened all the time, Yori wouldn't steal, but he played Hachi like a fiddle. It was ridiculous! "It's fine, hush. Go away! Dad gave it to me, it's mine now!", Niko flinched as Yori raised his arms in exclamation. "Yori, daddy's tired. He doesn't even know what he's doing. Why do you always do that? You always wait until he's tired, or you make up something to make dad feel bad. It's stupid! Give him his money back, you have your own money!", Niko stamped his feet in frustration, he hated having to argue with Yori. It was pointless and Yori generally got his way. It was a cheater's way out, and it was a dirty and low blow to their father. Niko glowered at his older brother. The glare powerful enough to get a small quiver from Yori's bottom lip. Guilt, that was ll Niko needed. To know that his brother felt bad at all. He turned quickly, his thick tail laying heavy on the floor. He was tired of it, so he did all he knew to do. He confronted Hachi.

-

"Pops... why do you give Yori so much money?", he scrambled onto the bed, his paws sliding against the silky comforter. He felt a twinge of fear in his gut as he began to slip, his father pulling him up with a warm tired smile. "Well, kiddo. Let me tell ya a little secret... it's fake. Your brother may ask for money a lot, but I don't give it to him.", Niko looked up at his father in confusion," But that's lying!", Hachi began to chuckle. Children were so obtuse sometimes. "Your brother won't learn any other way. Yelling at him is pointless, cutting him off will break the connection. He learns through disappointment and embarrassment.", Niko nodded. He was getting a slight grasp on this parenting thing. It still seemed wrong in all aspects. Hachi was still lying, and still letting Yori get away with begging and whining. "I still don't like it.", he slid off the bed unceremoniously and trotted his way to his bedroom. Greeted by an open window, and fluttering curtains. His high on the wall shelf of souvenirs. It was the only place he could hide from the confusion of his family. They didn't seem to get it. Or maybe Niko didn't get it. With such logic, the boy didn't understand why he couldn't just go along with it. He always questioned. Always rebelled against his parents unless their reasoning was sound. It didn't make sense. He felt so alone at times, especially with Juni working and travelling all day. It really sucked.
Last edited by r.ddler on Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:34 pm, edited 4 times in total.
r.ddler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby néktar » Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:30 am

username: star,
    name: Riko
      莉 (ri) meaning "jasmine" combined with 子 (ko) meaning "child"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

personality ( 349 )
      Riko is a relatively calm and easy going girl that enjoys just laying about most days. She doesn't really get a high temper or show extreme amount of emotion unless around new people or when she gets extremely worked up over something, leading others to believe she does not feel much of anything.
      This young female is very decisive in her decision making, always sticking to her gut and not changing her mind once choosing something. Even if she knows it was the wrong choice she refuses to turn around and go back the way she came.
      She is firm, when explaining something or when telling another what to do Riko makes it known she is in charge at all times. She has never been afraid to put her foot down no matter who she is speaking to, wither it be someone much older than her or someone around her own age.
      Riko is very logical when it comes to her thinking, leading her to often choose the right answers in her best interest. She will analyze the situation and go into great detail in her thoughts before coming up with a suitable answer for the question or the best words to say in a situation that has to deal with her.
      She is often described as cynical, she believes in her own self interests often avoiding or stepping over others to get her way. She will snake her way around others to get what she wants from them, she knows that she is doing it as well. Riko does not often care how others feel towards her as long as her own self needs and wants are fulfilled.
      Riko is rather hostile towards new people she has never met before, she will push them away from her and often be snappish towards them. She adds sarcasm to her speech as well when meeting others as well to get them to dislike her more so they will leave her alone. She does not enjoy strangers trying to get to know her which leaves her with more enemies than friends.

story ( 408 )
      I found you curled up in a box, all alone. My little Rei.
      It was raining, I was irritated. I had to walk home for school today because I had gotten into a fight with another student again and Hachiko had refused to pick me up. I know he wanted to teach me a lesson and would have a stern talking to me once I got home. I hate the rain, it makes my fur soggy and I'm sure my school work it all wet now. Why did that girl have to say something about my eyes, she won't shut up like I'm some abnormal creature. Stupid. She deserved a punch in that pretty little mouth of hers. At least I'm almost home.

Great, now its raining harder! Is that lighting I just saw too? Geez is there no end. Something had ran across the sidewalk in front of me, fast as a bullet. I had to stop for a moment and look at where I had seen the small figure. What was that?.. I had then turned down the dark alleyway where it ran. I entered cautiously at first then fully stepped down it. There, near the back of a restaurant door, was a small rain soaked box shaking violently on top of some garbage. I looked into it with out a second thought. A little grey cat? It's rain soaked body gave it the look of a demon with scrawny features, it made me laugh seeing it bright wide yellow eyes on such an ill fitting body. You seem gentle enough, wonder what you are doing out here..

I shifted the box closer to me, the cat was curled up tightly seeming to be quite calm and very curious about me. It's wide golden eyes looked up at me. I smiled a little, strange little creature. Shall I take you home with me then? The small cat meowed loudly at me seeming to answer back. I knew Hachiko would be angry with me but hopefully Jubilee would allow me to keep it. I picked up the box fully and closed it a little to give the cat a little cover from the rain. You seem content in there.. I watched the cat as I walked the rest of the way home. I halted at my front door looking at the little creature in the box I was holding. What should I call you?
      How about Rei?
Last edited by néktar on Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:22 am, edited 6 times in total.
néktar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me