I Just Wanna be Loved

"I Just Wanna be Loved" by KittyWarrior

Dressup entry

I Just Wanna be Loved

Postby KittyWarrior » Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:57 pm

They're there. They pass me on the streets as they hurry to work. I feel all their eyes on me as they go by and yet no one stops to help. It hurts to feel as if they all are constantly watching me yet not doing anything to help. My toys are work and patched up, I live in boxes on the streets, I'm always hungry...I wish those stares would go away. I wish I'd find a loving home. I'm not a scary pitbull - I'm just an animal who wants a forever home and wants to be loved....
KittyWarrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I Just Wanna be Loved

Postby derpydoggys1923 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:25 am

my pet doesn't look normal so others ddn't like him but luckliy i did
derpydoggys1923

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 1. no thanks » Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:49 am

Holy...!! This needs more likes!! Its so beautiful!!
1. no thanks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cardboardteeth » Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:59 pm

oh my god

i don't cry that easily but this
i cried almost immediately

i adore pitbulls and would immediately save one
i'd save any animal honestly
mokiemeekie is my sister
very very inactive
cardboardteeth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gecko Mamma » Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:05 pm

my unkle had a pitbull... there so mis-understood, he sadly passd this year... not to long ago, but he was a sweety!!
Gecko Mamma

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GODST2 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:54 pm

I don't believe you even got this pet from the pound.... strange??
GODST2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby brokencoffeecup » Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:33 am

Wow... Is it bad I almost cried? I have 2 pitties (Pitbulls) and they love me to death, and I love them to death.
brokencoffeecup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alydol » Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:10 pm

Last edited by alydol on Sat Oct 22, 2022 9:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
alydol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby brokencoffeecup » Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:20 pm

alydol wrote:
KittyWarrior wrote:They're there. They pass me on the streets as they hurry to work. I feel all their eyes on me as they go by and yet no one stops to help. It hurts to feel as if they all are constantly watching me yet not doing anything to help. My toys are work and patched up, I live in boxes on the streets, I'm always hungry...I wish those stares would go away. I wish I'd find a loving home. I'm not a scary pitbull - I'm just an animal who wants a forever home and wants to be loved....

Oh how sweet... another one? Listen... I don't want ANYONE else getting hurt so I beg you not to have one... if you already have one I want you to please, PLEASE give the dog up

They aren't dangerous by breed, they are dangerous by how they were raised. If they were raised by a person who wanted them to fight, they are probably dangerous. If they were raised by someone who wanted to love them and give them a good home, then by NO CHANCE would they be dangerous. I have two, and I haven't been hurt EVER by either one. One of them even came from a shelter- and a lot of people think that shelter dogs would be dangerous. And it's sad that when we take them to the vet for checkups, people look at them in horror. Blame the deed, not the breed. I'm sorry for kinda going on a rant about this, but I hate it when people say the dogs are dangerous.
brokencoffeecup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DELETE ACCOUNT PLE » Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:54 pm

alydol wrote:
KittyWarrior wrote:They're there. They pass me on the streets as they hurry to work. I feel all their eyes on me as they go by and yet no one stops to help. It hurts to feel as if they all are constantly watching me yet not doing anything to help. My toys are work and patched up, I live in boxes on the streets, I'm always hungry...I wish those stares would go away. I wish I'd find a loving home. I'm not a scary pitbull - I'm just an animal who wants a forever home and wants to be loved....

Oh how sweet... another one? Listen... I don't want ANYONE else getting hurt so I beg you not to have one... if you already have one I want you to please, PLEASE give the dog up

They aren't dangerous fyi. If their abused and are forced to fight then they can be but don't blame the dog. Its the owners fault. This also goes for Dobermans,rottweilers, And other guard/fighting/abused dogs. If your not going to love your dog then don't get one. A dog is supposed to be a loyal,loving companion. And believe it or not pugs and other small dogs can hurt you. And im agreeing with Biirdi.

Look.
Look.
Sweet huh?
Look.
      a────────────────────── ( 大理石)
      i. loser ii. not an active roleplayer iii. Lana Del Rey should be loved more !
      iv. my best friend is the best thing in the world god bless her please ?????
DELETE ACCOUNT PLE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me