Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

[ Sol #2 || Red Riding Hood ] by worshipthesquid

Based on Click to view
Artist worshipthesquid [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

[ Sol #2 || Red Riding Hood ]

Postby worshipthesquid » Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:06 am

belongs to chance.!

I'm so excited to be making adopts for this species! :00 Here's my first: a little red riding hood-themed sol! Because I'm never going to stop being obsessed with folk tales ;u;

For this one, find a picture or gif that reminds you of them. Feel free to add stuff to your form if you like. Contest ends on the 21st June!

Code: Select all
[b]name:[/b]
[b]gender:[/b]
[b]image that reminds you of them:[/b]
Last edited by worshipthesquid on Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

cute character matchmaking!humanoid offspring design, humanisation and outfit designcharacter creation & development resources

neutral self-righteous | XNTP | ravenclaw | sylph of heart or mage of light | champion rambler

if I owe you art/we've been talking about a commission (or anything tbh) and it looks like I've forgotten, come poke at me :0
worshipthesquid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ Sol #2 || Red Riding Hood ]

Postby angelfangs » Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:52 am

name: Camry
    image that reminds you of them:
    other:Oh my GOSH this is such an adorable character/species. Little Red Riding hood as always been my favorite folk tale/children's story. So glad there's a species based off of it!!
xixixixi𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎...
xixixixixixixixixiiiiiImage
xi┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐
stats !
ˢʰᵉ/ᵗʰᵉʸᵃᵈᵘˡᵗ ˢᵉᵐⁱ⁻ᵃᶜᵗⁱᵛᵉ
ᶜʰᵃʳⁱˢᵐᵃ ⁽ ⁺ ¹⁰ ⁾
ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐˡⁱᵏᵉ ⁽ ⁺ ⁸ ⁾
ᵖˢʸᶜʰ ʰᵒʳʳᵒʳ ⁽ ⁺ ⁷ ⁾
xi└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘
iImage
angelfangs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apricott » Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:13 pm

name:
Lucina

on the left.

choice explanation:
Lucina is very adventorous, but most of her interest is directed at exploring abandoned, preferably untouched places. her favourites are those that have been reclaimed by nature - she loves seeing how all of the plants have taken over the buildings and if any animal has decided to use the building as their new home. she wouldn't be able to give an actual reason on why she enjoys exploring abandoned places, but it gives her an odd sense of comfort to be around or in them.
apricott

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby worshipthesquid » Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:30 am

( ~bump~ bc I'm now off school! forever!! :0 so am going to be a tad busy for the next few days and may not be able to bump at a high traffic time as is my wont )

cute character matchmaking!humanoid offspring design, humanisation and outfit designcharacter creation & development resources

neutral self-righteous | XNTP | ravenclaw | sylph of heart or mage of light | champion rambler

if I owe you art/we've been talking about a commission (or anything tbh) and it looks like I've forgotten, come poke at me :0
worshipthesquid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby J-Hope » Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:57 pm

Bump this is too cute ; v ;
J-Hope

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Master of Nothing » Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:35 pm

C h a r l o t t e
[female]

Charlotte is very fond of spending time outdoors. She generally is more of a follower than a leader, but she still loves to leave a print on each expedition, inviting anyone willing to follow her to do so. She finds it exciting that a stranger from a different time can travel the same path as she, but should her mark be erased, undiscovered, or ignored, she encourages others to leave a mark of their own. The natural design of the forest floor is one of the most beautiful things to dear Charlotte, like every element that can be seen in the picture. The complementary colors of the rocks, leaves, and mud would represent to her that the most wonderful things come from collaborations between different types of people and things. The paw print narrowly misses the small puddle of water, symbolizing Charlotte's hope that life can be stable even when the things that once were become disrupted. When in civilization, Charlotte is always seen in her humanoid form, but in the depths of the forest she chooses to be a fox because it gives her a more intimate perception of the wild world that so few remember.

Last edited by Master of Nothing on Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Master of Nothing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Evils » Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:50 am

name: Alison
nicknames: Alice

personality:
Alice is fairly shy but adventurous, she loves to explore the woods around her home. She prefers to be in her humanoid form as she is afraid to show others she can turn into a fox. She believes having the ability to do so makes her a monster, even despite the fact all other sols can do the same.

"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality." - Edgar Allan Poe
Evils

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby worshipthesquid » Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:48 am

(one day left dudes! all the entries are lovely, this is going to be so difficult to judge :0 )

worshipthesquid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby worshipthesquid » Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:20 pm

Darn sorry about the lateness --

all these entries are so lovely! to that whit I'm going to blather on about them to try and justify my decision, sorry about that, please bear with me.

this sol has to go to somebody, so it will go to chance.! Although this isn't a whole species based of Red Riding Hood (sorry dude), the gif you chose actually made me feel emotion and tbh I kind of wish I'd had it around as inspiration while making the adopt, plus I really like the name.

Cookie_Lover, I got really excited when I saw the picture of the Barbican Gardens!! I'm probably,, going to use that as insp for further designs, so uh thanks for that. Personality also cute yet strangely melancholy. Master of Nothing, that thorough symbolic linking between the photo and the character's personality was really cool and I don't think I've seen anyone approach an image-finding competition like that before. Evils, that personality made me feel sad for a character I wasn't even empathising with before I read your entry. How?

Thanks guys! If you've any designs or design elements you'd like to see then feel free to drop me a line.

worshipthesquid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Master of Nothing » Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:46 am

Congrats! <3 I'm sure you'll take care of this cutie!
quitting cs soon, as soon as I get all my characters rehomed
C:
Master of Nothing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me