Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

G I V E - I T {wip} by Oh My Mercie

Artist Oh My Mercie [gallery]
Time spent 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

G I V E - I T {wip}

Postby Oh My Mercie » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:06 pm

G I V E - I T
-NOT FINISHED, PLEASE RETURN TO INTERMEDIATE-

A piece of my babies being them. Jasper is usually a happy husky but when it comes to his little brother taking his plush bunny; he is beside himself. When I adopted him, Jasper took to a rabbit I had packed after I moved out of my parents home, I soon after let him have the bunny but Ezreal tends to hoard items. So he will occasionally take off with Jaspers' bunny only to get yelled at until I have to situate the two
Ezreal is quite the same about his little bear tibbers.
They are actually just normal siblings, can't live together, can't live without <3

____

{Jasper doesn't have the hunting instinct, thus I am able to allow the cat around him without worry.}
To those who want a husky but have smaller animals; PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ensure that your choice of husky does not have the hunting instinct. They will attack smaller animals, though they may not intend to cause damage their instinct pushes them to take out those smaller creatures to survive. If you want a husky with the hunting instinct and have smaller animals; PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE consider the chance that mix can cause. You will put both in terrible positions. :C

____

To those who understand Ezreal and Tibbers' names c; Shhh~
Last edited by Oh My Mercie on Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Oh My Mercie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: G I V E - I T {wip}

Postby -Wolfy- » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:33 pm

Cute
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi, I love to rp so pm me if you want to.
I can come up with topics fast if you don't have one, and I am up for almost anything, I am better at playing female but I can do male also, so yeah.

They laughed saying that I will not get through the storm but I turn around saying I am the Storm! I have been saved and I will fight against all bad, for I am the Storm! I shall fear no evil God is with me, He is my Rock my Mountain, I will survive even if I die.

Credit - ~SS~
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
-Wolfy-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me