Based on Click to view
Artist BeaztVibe [gallery]
Time spent 46 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Sashik the Emojaw

Postby BeaztVibe » Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:10 am

Rules
  • These are a closed species you can not make your own, copy, or recreate them.
  • You are not allowed to sell them. You can trade them with people who own other species I created.
  • What NaosRain says goes.
  • You are not allowed to breed on your own.
  • You are not allowed to use the design on other species.
  • You are not allowed to add tufts of fur or change the design. You can add scars and other accessories.
  • IF you take it off site you must credit NaosRain for the species.
  • Rules are subject to change and breaking them can result in suspension and confiscation.

Species Description
They represent and feed off of different aspects of emotion. Love, sadness, greed, sins, ect. They can harness these elements and use them for powers, but they always portray the emotion they represent in some way. The glass like marking on their back shows a hint as to what emotion they represent. happier ones have happy shapes, while more sinister ones have more jagged and uncomfortable shapes. If they feed off of evil emotions, it doesn't make them evil, and if they feed off of good emotions it doesn't make them good. Females and males look almost exactly the same. They are a mixture of Dragon, Kangaroo, raptor, bat, and wolf. As well as some other unknown species, so mutations are to be expected. Their tails are usually slender and not very fluffy, because they use them to wrap around each other in affectionate manors as well as using as whip like weapons. Their hair always covers their eyes mainly because its thought that either most of them don't have any, or the ones that do have really beady eyes that are both cute and creepy. They are also thought to die if the gem like glass on their back cracks because that is where they store their food and energy to be used to make other more emotion based weapons. Some focus on Psychological warfare while others can make tangible weapons form their stored food.They use their bat like ears like a honing beacon. They use sonar to get around as well as to sense where they can absorb their next meal using the smaller ears. The more negative emotions have droopier hair, while the more upbeat and happy ones have more up hair. The lay eggs and males or females can carry the child around in a pouch. The eggs are the size of a new born Kangaroo baby at first, but grow big enough to be nested after a few weeks. Babies feed off of care and affection in order to hatch, and the emotion they feed off of is randomized based on the parents. 2 negative emotinoed parents give off a negative emotion child, and vise versa. Mixing the two however has a slight chance of hatching a sin feeder.

This Emojaw uses a negative emotion to reign superior to others. They use their power to create servants to do their whim. That emotion is Spoiled.
Congratulations
Last edited by BeaztVibe on Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
BeaztVibe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~❤Emojaws❤~ Adopt #19 Spoiled =^= ~Open

Postby doglover947 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:03 am

Adoption Form:
Username: doglover947
Emojaw name and Gender:
Peanut /female
What do they use their Servants for mostly?:
Hi, I'm doglover947.
Yes, I am a Christian,
and I believe in Jesus
Christ with my full
heart. If you'd like to
chat just shoot me a
pm. c:
design by Wafflez2

doglover947

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby smol ken » Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:19 am

Adoption Form:
Username:smol kenma
Emojaw name and Gender:Ame,male
What do they use their Servants for mostly?: Ame send his servants off to go do useless things that typically don't even affect his life. He finds then as a source of amusement, and entertainment. Most of the time, his servants with perform shows and other performance-like things for him.
Last edited by smol ken on Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
smol ken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheKandra » Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:55 am

Adoption Form
Username: TheKandra
Emojaw's Name and Gender: Regina George and Female (Aw yeah! Mean Girls reference!)
What does she use her servants for mostly?
Regina George is very vain and a bit of a princess. Her servants are her own personal beauty team and butler staff. They paint her claws (she prefers them either white like a French Manicure, red, or pink), brush her fur tuft, and buy her overly priced coffee. She has tried using humans to bow to her every whim, but it requires too much energy to be practical. She lives in a preppy, private middle school on the affluent side of town, where her invisible servants spark feelings of jealousy and snobbiness amongst many of the girls and some of the boys.
Amongst all the other things she has them do, she will have them steal celebrity gossip magazines from the girls' backpacks to read or will use them to help her sneak into the nearby mansions just to kick back after a long day of, well, nothing. Regina can get anything she wants at any time using her powers, which lets her run rampant with the emotions of the wealthy in her area.
Jesus LOVES you! He cares for you regardless of your gender orientation, ethnicity, abilities, and even religion. He has given everything for you... :)
~John 3:16~
"For God so LOVED the world that He sent His one and only Son that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life."

I believe in Jesus Christ and I am not afraid to admit it! Be strong in the LORD!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Viscets are a cute adoptable species! If you decide to click the banner, make sure to say I referred you!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, I'm the Kandra, but feel free to call me Khan or just Kandra!
~~~The Viscet Pack~~~
TheKandra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:17 pm

Adoption Form:

Username: Queen Chrysalis

Emojaw name and Gender: Lady Rengae - Female

To get her whatever she wants, whenever she wants. Rengae lives to be spoiled, so it's rather fun to create servants to got fetch things in the blink of an eye.
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eltonn » Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:58 am

Adoption Form:

Shasik wrote:Why are you asking me why all of your silverware is glued to the ceiling?! It wasn't me! No, it actually wasn't me this time. What do you mean you don't believe me?! You have to- it wasn't me!
I lathered soap onto the silverware. Heavily.
Have fun getting it down.

Username:

seedcakes

Emojaw name and Gender:

Sashik, Female

You could say Sashik is a spoiled brat. When she doesn't get what she wants, she glares at her servants for hours on end before telling them what she wants them to do to fix it. Her hair covers her glare, but the servants know when she is watching them. Mostly, she will tell them to play some horrible prank on whoever didn't listen to her. She is notorious for ruining furniture this way. Once she even got her servants to take all the furniture out of someones house and hang it in the trees that made up the forest surrounding the house. Don't ask how they did this, because I honestly don't know. Another time she had them change the offending persons profile picture to her scowling face. On every account said person owned. Because of this, many tend to avoid her, as sometimes she will order her servants to prank someone just because she is bored. Any yes, she thinks up the pranks herself. Sometimes she even partakes in them, like the time she helped shave all the hair off her best friend while the friend was sleeping. But that's another story.
xxxxxImage
commissions open
working m-f 8:30 - 5pm est
call me pap - she/they - adult

i have chronic migraines and pcos. i often dont have energy.
i am rarely on site these days. i check my messages maybe once
every year. i doubt ill return more than that. have a lovely day!
eltonn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Evils » Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:07 pm

Adoption Form:
Username: Evils
Emojaw name and Gender:
Film - Non-binary
Film uses them for dirty deeds that can't be told of. They use them to get out of trouble, especially from the law. They get what they want or else you may dissapear, their servants the ones to blame as they maintain their twisted innocence.
"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality." - Edgar Allan Poe
Evils

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CarbonatedWeasel, » Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:13 pm

Adoption Form
Username: ~ The Neko~
Emojaw name and Gender: Watermelon-Female
What do they use their Servants for mostly?: She uses them to do things that make her happy, and buy her things that she doesn't even need.

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxHey, I'm Weasel.
xxxFeel free to shoot
xxxme a pm!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
CarbonatedWeasel,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BeaztVibe » Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:05 pm

seedcakes wrote:
Adoption Form:

Shasik wrote:Why are you asking me why all of your silverware is glued to the ceiling?! It wasn't me! No, it actually wasn't me this time. What do you mean you don't believe me?! You have to- it wasn't me!
I lathered soap onto the silverware. Heavily.
Have fun getting it down.

Username:

seedcakes

Emojaw name and Gender:

Sashik, Female

You could say Sashik is a spoiled brat. When she doesn't get what she wants, she glares at her servants for hours on end before telling them what she wants them to do to fix it. Her hair covers her glare, but the servants know when she is watching them. Mostly, she will tell them to play some horrible prank on whoever didn't listen to her. She is notorious for ruining furniture this way. Once she even got her servants to take all the furniture out of someones house and hang it in the trees that made up the forest surrounding the house. Don't ask how they did this, because I honestly don't know. Another time she had them change the offending persons profile picture to her scowling face. On every account said person owned. Because of this, many tend to avoid her, as sometimes she will order her servants to prank someone just because she is bored. Any yes, she thinks up the pranks herself. Sometimes she even partakes in them, like the time she helped shave all the hair off her best friend while the friend was sleeping. But that's another story.

Congratulations :D
BeaztVibe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sashik the Emojaw

Postby doglover947 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:21 pm

Congrats!!! c: