Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Lightning Warrior Wolves(Big WIP!) by -Wolfy-

Artist -Wolfy- [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Lightning Warrior Wolves(Big WIP!)

Postby -Wolfy- » Tue May 24, 2016 3:14 am

WIP

Okey so I am making a new adoptable but there is a problem, I can only draw on CS on my phone which makes it hard to make lines, so anyone who is good with making lines can message me and I will add them to my project.
So yeah I am still busy with lines, I will add the lightning that covers there Paws later after I made the paws look better :shock: that I am bad in :lol:
Ok the tail is a work itself since I still need to find out how I want it to look, I will add words later, the face needs it's eyes, and nose, I love the way the ears lay back and the nose down since I want the wolf to look like a warrior of some kind, and yeah tell me what you all think of the idea and if you will adopt any.
You can also tell me if I should add something or ask me to add you if you want to join the team :)
I will work on it later, message me.

Code: Select all
[center][size=200][color=#80BFFF]I want to join![/color][/size]

[b]Username:[/b]

[b]Past experience with adoptables:[/b]

[b]Why do you want to join?:[/b]

[b]Anything you would like to change about LWW?:[/b][/center]

Ps. I will also pay anyone who works with me, with uncommon or even rare pets :) and the lines will not be 100% mine if someone else helps.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi, I love to rp so pm me if you want to.
I can come up with topics fast if you don't have one, and I am up for almost anything, I am better at playing female but I can do male also, so yeah.

They laughed saying that I will not get through the storm but I turn around saying I am the Storm! I have been saved and I will fight against all bad, for I am the Storm! I shall fear no evil God is with me, He is my Rock my Mountain, I will survive even if I die.

Credit - ~SS~
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
-Wolfy-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lightning Warrior Wolves(Big WIP!)

Postby -Wolfy- » Tue May 24, 2016 3:45 am

Oh post here if you have a idea for the tail...

Thanks all.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I can come up with topics fast if you don't have one, and I am up for almost anything, I am better at playing female but I can do male also, so yeah.

They laughed saying that I will not get through the storm but I turn around saying I am the Storm! I have been saved and I will fight against all bad, for I am the Storm! I shall fear no evil God is with me, He is my Rock my Mountain, I will survive even if I die.

Credit - ~SS~
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
-Wolfy-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lightning Warrior Wolves(Big WIP!)

Postby -Wolfy- » Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:27 pm

Oh I need a story for them, so anyone can write something if they would like...

Okay.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Credit - ~SS~
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
-Wolfy-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me