Based on Click to view
Artist ocean_ [gallery]
Time spent 57 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Wally // the class clown.

Postby ocean_ » Sat May 21, 2016 8:24 am

name wally white

name meaning in Scottish the meaning of the name wally mean "welshman; stranger."

age twenty-three

occupation on the run escapee // music therapist.

relationship status currently married to aziza (owned by me)

offspring none currently.

personality Wally's the cool guy, easy going a free-spirited, he loves being outdoors. With that being said, his love for Aziza is a little uncharacteristic. He would do anything for her, and no matter the case, he'll always be by her side. Wally is a light-hearted and happy guy, always looking on the bright side of things. He can make anyone laugh, no matter how grumpy or upset they are.

history Wally was born to a small family of three, his mother, father, and older sister. Although Wally had a happy childhood, he always felt lonely for some reason. He tried lots of things, even tying out for the basketball team at school (which didn't go so well.)

And then one day, his life changed for the worst.

He was just arriving home from school one day, when he noticed all of the doors were locked. Instead of wandering off like a regular kid would, he sat on the porch and decided to wait until his family came home.

But they never showed up.

Wally had waited for nearly three days before he just wandered off. After that, he realized they weren't coming back, and began living off the streets. He lived on the streets for nearly a year, picking up small jobs and of course making his way to school every morning. But it wasn't until high school that Wally's life changed drastically.

This girl, this one simple girl he had met his sophomore year was a mystery. Wally could see that. He could clearly see she wanted to run away from all of her problems, leaving so much as a whisper behind her as a trail. she'd always talk about it, it was really sweet. wally had fallen in love with her, but he didn't know how she felt about him.

Once out of high school for a couple of years, Wally had decided to move into the apartment next door to Aziza, and not by accident either. At twenty years old, Wally had enrolled in the local college in order to get a degree in psychology, and he kinda wanted to stalk her. He was going to bring her over a fresh batch of cupcakes, which he knew where her favorite. But he noticed her figure turn down the corridor, and as nosy as Wally is, he decided to follow her.

He didn't know why he is still following her now, but he knows he can't lose her like he had lost his family, he loves her too much for that.

x
            x
            got7 // ateez // stray kids

my sweet bois

idk what else to put here oof.
            x

ocean_

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes