Drawing sessions 1

Gertrude and Wenceslaus Caldegaurd

Postby Ill » Sun May 15, 2016 5:24 pm

Sorry mods
Chickenpaint is torture for my drawing tablet and nothing would save

BOTH APPROVED
Also, they're mates

Gertrude Caldeguard

Wings - Long Afghan-Hound Inspired Ears - Custom Muzzle - Hair - Stunted Growth - Hella Long Tail - Horns - Eye Glow - Floaty Heart - Custom Red and Pink Sparkle Paint - Extra Fluff - Alternate Form (in which her eye scleras turn black, her irises turn white, scars appear, her heart breaks in half, and black marks appear under her eyes)

Paint allows her to make others believe her lies are true, and gives her the ability to charm others
In her alt. form, which happens when she's sad, it lets her make others feel her pain

Wenceslaus Caldegaurd

Two Tails - Special Red, Yellow, Orange Fire Paint - Hair - Claws - Floppy Ears - Thick Fur - Taller Than Average - Silver Tongue (I forgot to make a ref; it is actually silver, so he can't speak) - Alternate Form (in which he gains wings of fire, a "mane" of fire, horns, red eyes, black scleras, smoke dispensing nose, and his fur also gets a slight red tint)

Paint allows him to control fire, but if he does it too long and uses too much power, he'll turn to his alt. form

>Nonbinary Lesbian with BPD and lots of others but I think I’m pretty nice. I like DnD and OCs. I am an adult also!
>I take a while to reply, please don't rush me...
>PM me for ways to contact me, I check this site for messages occasionally
>Leaving the site. Keeping ALL my characters... if our characters were shipped, either contact me on DA or I’m assuming they’re broke off
Ill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me