Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Rover's Skeleton. by Pizza Lover #1

Artist Pizza Lover #1 [gallery]
Time spent 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rover's Skeleton.

Postby Pizza Lover #1 » Sun May 15, 2016 12:42 pm

This is Rover. Rover has been a loyal dog since the day he was born. He stayed by his human companions both day and night. But one day when his favorite person, Amy, walked him to the mailbox, something in Rover's head switched. Rover started to think like a person. Rover saw the frail little child getting mail, and thought to himself, "If I can push her over then, I'm a free dog." And with that idea forming in his doggy brain, he wagged his tail with delight. Just as Amy was finishing up with the mail, Rover snapped his teeth near Amy's leg. That was only to scare her, in which it did. Amy screamed and dropped all the mail she had gathered. Rover jumped onto his back legs and sprang on Amy. Amy was crying like a little girl and she was hitting Rover with a stick to get him away. That just made Rover angry. As Amy was lying in the middle of the sidewalk, Rover jumped onto Amy's chest and sat down. Now Rover was a giant adult German Shepherd, weighing in at over 200 hundred pounds. All of that weight was pressing on Amy's heart. Amy would have died if a man with a muzzle had not come walking over. Rover never had the experience of muzzles but, all the stories from the neighborhood dogs, made him yelp in fear at the sight of the muzzle. As the man came nearer Rover yanked the collar over his head and ran off into the street. As he was running in fear from the man, a car came speeding around the corner and smacked into him. The man, called Ben, ran into the street yelling at the driver of the speeding car while poor Rover was being picked up by Amy and her mom. Amy's mother drove Rover to the pet hospital. The nurse took Rover's vital and found they were still pretty good. Then they took an X-Ray of Rover's bones. (See above.) Luckily nothing was broken except Rover's will to survive. As Rover was put into a cage to rest, Amy came into the room to say goodbye. Amy forgave Rover for pushing her over on the sidewalk. As Rover understood her he whimpered and licked a tear as it came falling out of Amy's eye. The nurse told Amy that she should go home with her mom now. Amy asked her mom if Rover would live and, her mother said that only God knows the answer to that one. What do you think? Do you think Rover will live through the night and be a good dog later on? Let me know your answers! I would love to know! I will try to give out at least 1 pet for free for everyone who answers. Thanks and I hope you liked my story. If you would like to hear the ending then send me a PM and I'll give you the rest of the story. :D :D
Pizza Lover #1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me