Artist Raleigh [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 56 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by beeb

Aurikan #6 - Dreemur

Postby Raleigh » Sun May 08, 2016 9:43 am

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
「AURIKANS」
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Belongs to Sans-

Welcome!
Almost fell asleep while working on this Auri.

So to adopt:
Tell me about a dream they had.
It may be in art form, writing form, or both!

You're free to do whatever you
want with your form as well,
and are allowed only 1 extra.

END DATE @ 05 | 09 | 2016

Code: Select all
Username;;
Name;;
Gender;;
Dream;;
Last edited by Raleigh on Fri May 13, 2016 9:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Raleigh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Aurikan #6

Postby Keilime » Sun May 08, 2016 9:44 am

dropping out ♥
Last edited by Keilime on Sat May 14, 2016 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Keilime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canary. » Sun May 08, 2016 9:46 am

Username;; Doctor. Hurri
Name;; Pollux
Gender;; Agender [he/him]
Dream;

Drip drop, drip drop... The place was a mess. Water everywhere... Rain that never seemed to stop. It just kept going, and going, and going... Thunder, lightning, it never seemed to end... Suddenly, the entire earth stopped... The droplets were in midair, the cars stopped, the wind wasn't blowing... What was happening? Pollux stepped outside, only to hear a mystical voice. "You..May...Have...One....Wishhhhh...." The voice softly whispered. "I-I...I wish to know what's happening!" Pollux nervously yelled. He looked everywhere to see where the voice was coming from, he saw nothing. "You should have wished for something better..." The voice said. Suddenly, Pollux raised up, to see himself in his bedroom. A...Dream? Pollux could only imagine what would have happened if he made a better wish....
Last edited by canary. on Tue May 10, 2016 3:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
┌────────┐

hello! i'm canary.
i love meeting new
people, so feel free
to pm me!

she/herINFP

└────────┘

░░░░░░░░░░░░
canary.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PleaserOfCrowds » Sun May 08, 2016 10:29 am

Username;;
Name;;
Gender;;
Dream;;

res
ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
────────────────────────────────────────────
♠They/It/Aer♥
────────────────────────────────────────────
Sig Pixels by Carpe. avatar by Skabeebo, chattamind, Jitsuemon, rabbitpulp, Belefur, shinzlll, and me
TH,FR,Artfight,Kals
PleaserOfCrowds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mavy » Sun May 08, 2016 10:39 am

Username;;
Name;;
Gender;;
Dream;;

res
it's been a great 9 years, see ya CS ~
Mavy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sylvatica » Sun May 08, 2016 11:34 am

Username;;
Name;;
Gender;;
Dream;;

Res
Sylvatica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NuclearCaiman » Sun May 08, 2016 5:55 pm

Username;;
.:Headless:.
Name;;
Twi
Gender;;
Genderfluid (he/his/she/hers)
Dream;;
Rain splattered down and soaked the ground into a slippery messy of gravel, mud, and water. Walking had become almost impossible, each step forward forced Twi four steps back..but the crying and pleading of her lover forced her on wards. It was just over that ridge, just ahead, just a few more steps. Tears dripped down her face, and every attempt too call out was taken away. No noise came out of her throat no matter how hard she tried to get out words. Muscles trembled under her fur and her tail lashed as she dug her nails in. She could hear her companion up a head, close by it sounded and dread filled her entire body as she tried to blink past the rain getting into her eyes. The mud and water had finally reached her chin, forcing her too tilt her head and try too swim. But each paw stroke with difficult, the mud trying to suck her down till she touched the soft fur that quickly jolted her awake. Awarnes shocked her senses, and she quickly let out a frightened chuckle as everything settled in. At least she had before she heard the same crying from outside and the sound of rain from outside forcing her to bolt out of bed. Her heart hammered against her ribs as she trudged to the mud before complete realization draped over her...this was the beginning of her last dream all over again. Jolting straight up in bed she looked around and turned over blinking sleep from her eyes. Afraid of hearing those same noises and knowing that it still wasn't over. But nothing came and she stayed up till dawn when Aetias came home.
NuclearCaiman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doglover947 » Mon May 09, 2016 6:36 am

Username;; doglover947
Name;; Hailey
Gender;; female
Dream;;
wip/res
Hi, I'm doglover947.
Yes, I am a Christian,
and I believe in Jesus
Christ with my full
heart. If you'd like to
chat just shoot me a
pm. c:
design by Wafflez2

doglover947

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: •••

Postby Reiji » Mon May 09, 2016 3:52 pm

Username;; -Sen
      Name;; 'Sasaki Kotaro' [Real name;; Touya]
      Gender;; Demiguy [He/him/they/them]

[For archiving purposes, Touya is fine]

Dream;;

Kotaro opened his comb swicthblade. This time, it didn't switch too fast and hit his hand, because that would've been embarassing. He took a step back and scanned the situation. The stadium is full, every eye in the building is watching his every move. It is the final match of the year, so for the level of intensity to be high like this is expected. Kotaro brought his comb switchblade onto his face level and measured the distance between him and the goal. The group is going for a Try For Point- putting all their hope onto Kotaro. It's true, Kotaro's kick success rate is 100%, perfect, flawless, he never missed a kick in his whole life, but the distance between the goal and him? 60 yards, 54.864 meters. It's not impossible, but Kotaro is just a high-schooler. In American Football, a kicker's strength is not only in their legs if they want to score a goal, but it's vital. He need to score this, or his teammates' work is useless. They are in a tie with the opposite team, there's only 20 seconds left on the clock before the match ends, it's now or never. The team cannot afford a tie and a re-match, the opposite team was an offensive team, a match not for a kicker team like Kotaro's. If they get a re-match and waste the points that they had gotten out of sheer luck and teamwork, they aren't going to win. Kotaro took a few more steps back and breath in a large amount of air. Any kind of hesitation gone as he ran up to the ball and kicked it. The stadium had an explosive reaction, you can say. The ball is high up in the air, heading towards the goal. 40 yards, 20 yards, 19 yards- just a few more, will it go in? Will his team win the final match?

Kotaro opened his eyes, his hair a mess as he looked around his room. A dream. Kotaro frowned. He's still a rookie, he is still good at kicking, but his team isn't in the tournament, they lost to an offensive team last week. Though, Kotaro had been having these kind of dreams for awhile now. Could it be a glimpse of the future, perharps?

Reiji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beeb » Tue May 10, 2016 1:53 pm

Username;; Sans-
    Name;; dreemur.
    Gender;; female.
    Dream;; dreemur looked at a gorgeous young fawn in the distance! galloping around the meadow peacefully and elegantly. she turned her attention to a small patch of flowers. a monarch fluttered up, landing on the tip of her nose.

the butterfly crippled. the fawn dropped limp. the flowers quickly decayed. dreemur looked around, confused and terrified.

the world around her swirled. dreemur looked up from the ground, struggling to keep her balance in this dizzy state. she growled. "go away! i don't want every dream to become a nightmare! i..." she looked down at the ground, tears starting to soak her cheek fur. "I want to live in a happy world! even if that's only in my dreams!" there was a black shadow, dark mist following it as it levitated on the spot. it chuckled. it had a chaotic feminine voice. "darling. that's not how it works." it talked as if dreemur was a baby. it slowly flew towards her, making pawsteps, although it's feet couldn't touch the ground. it quickly picked up speed until it was a zooming blur, circling dreemur. dreemur screamed loudly, swiping her claws in the air.
    she snapped awake.
beeb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me