special custom; waiting approval by corvidous

Based on Click to view
Artist corvidous [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

special custom; waiting approval

Postby corvidous » Wed May 04, 2016 11:31 am

ghost edits; see through, dead, cannot be killed, corrupted matter circles neck, no solid state tail, skeleton visible, 'cracked' eye, leaks ectoplasm if cut.

glitch edits; glitches in and out of the 'verse. ripped from original verse and stuck into another by an accident.

paint is 'glitched' and can cause objects to glitch like him if touched. can only be fixed by Rev's paint.

romantic interests; paired with icelus and rev.
Last edited by corvidous on Thu May 05, 2016 10:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
hello

---------

he / they
corvidous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: advanced custom; waiting approval

Postby mal du pays » Wed May 04, 2016 12:04 pm

they look lovely ! oDo but I thought we could only have one custom with apgd/paintball syndrome? :0

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(The figure opens its mouth...)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Michael (Mal) - He/they/it - adult
the world's most normal petscop enjoyer
I like Deltarune, drawing, warrior cats, and sonic the hedgehog.
werm time

DeerKiri
click my magistream guys pease

Kalons - Storkies
My OCs - My Kalons - Storkies Archive - Stars Archive
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(and speaks.)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowseph » Wed May 04, 2016 12:43 pm

Takura. wrote:they look lovely ! oDo but I thought we could only have one custom with apgd/paintball syndrome? :0

Just going to throw it out there (so nobody else gets confused, as I can see people getting confused with the statement above; the "we" could be unclear), paint mutations (AGPD, Paintball Syndrome, or Conjoined Paint Syndrome) can only be given to staff, and they can only have one custom with a paint mutation. They cannot be used for any purchased custom tokens.

Also note: Paint mutations can also occur in special numbered wolves (spoiler alert: it's coming to theaters near you... hopefully soon), but that's done under the discretion of Ravendarus.

Please refer to:
Announcement on the FC
Clarification on the announcement

As to address the topic specifically, I'm not sure what kind of custom was for this custom, but I do recall you having a custom with a paint mutation.
    i'm not that active... i pop in every now and then out of boredom or nostalgia.
    i'm keeping my stuff unless otherwise stated.

he/they. queer. adult. multi&mixed media artist.
    discord: eat_plant
Snowseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corvidous » Thu May 05, 2016 10:47 am

Vox Nihili wrote:
Takura. wrote:they look lovely ! oDo but I thought we could only have one custom with apgd/paintball syndrome? :0

Just going to throw it out there (so nobody else gets confused, as I can see people getting confused with the statement above; the "we" could be unclear), paint mutations (AGPD, Paintball Syndrome, or Conjoined Paint Syndrome) can only be given to staff, and they can only have one custom with a paint mutation. They cannot be used for any purchased custom tokens.

Also note: Paint mutations can also occur in special numbered wolves (spoiler alert: it's coming to theaters near you... hopefully soon), but that's done under the discretion of Ravendarus.

Please refer to:
Announcement on the FC
Clarification on the announcement

As to address the topic specifically, I'm not sure what kind of custom was for this custom, but I do recall you having a custom with a paint mutation.

fixed
hello

---------

he / they
corvidous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me