Artist mellifluous [gallery]
Time spent 32 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Arise

Postby mellifluous » Wed May 04, 2016 4:30 pm

Arristella Waverly Coen

Arristella is most commonly known as Arise. It is actually pronounced ah-reece, but she goes with the actual pronunciation Arise anyway. In fact, she introduces herself as Arise. The only people who know her real name are Broseph and those related to her. She was born from quite the rich family, with a lawyer of a father and a businesswoman of a mother. Due to the business of her parents' schedules, Arise was the only child and often left to various nannies and maids as well as living through a revolving door of family members while her parents were away on business trips. Her parents did choose to stay life-mates, although it isn't quite known if they had other children anyway. Smol Arise went by the name Arristella as she stayed with her rich and often snobby family members. It's a wonder she didn't turn out as uptight and snobby as the rest of them. She often found that she stayed with her family members long enough to get attached, to start to soften up to them and get them to soften up to her before her parents snatched her back and put her into another relative's home.

#fcfddc
#ddfaab
#9ae2cd
#5ce8bf
#2ab8c1
#1e5769
#fd5a6a

Last bumped by mellifluous on Wed May 04, 2016 4:30 pm.
mellifluous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me