Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Vincent by Heavenly.Howl

Based on Click to view
Artist Heavenly.Howl [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 37 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

None yet! You can be the first to create your own version of this drawing!

Vincent

Postby Heavenly.Howl » Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:04 am

Vincent is a hell hound that was trapped in hell. So he was forced to watch others/scare them, make them cry, and shake in fear. He was the top of his class. Everyone was terrified of him. No one loved him, cared about him, or bothered to get to know him. He was stuck in hell. But there was another wolf he found in the real world that he loved. He watched her, and tried to protect her from her fears. The sad thing is, Vincent was her fear. That wolf, Akari, soon fell in love with a wolf that goes by the name of Oishi (female). Vincent was broken. And furious. He soon broke free, and roamed the physical earth. He found his love. Akari. But he was too late. Oishi was going to ask her to be her mate. He charged at her. Vincent just snapped Oishi's rage. They left and fought for Akari. Vincent new his plan. Oishi just wanted to see his lifeless body go limp, and burn. That was Vincent's plan. To make her so obsessed with killing him, she would forget about Akari, and go insane. Mad. And that's what happen. Vincent soon tried to comfort Akari. She was in a terrible state. But then Oishi came back. It was short, but she broke his paw. Then the real Oishi pulled her self back before anything could happen. No one knows where she is and if she is alive. Akari was just so heart broken about Oishi forgetting her, and leaving her. She was full of hate,rage, and blood thirst. Vincent helped her. He thought he was winning her over. His dream to hold her, keep her warm, dry her tears, and be there for her came true. Yet, he soon felt bad about what he did. He felt bad about manipulating her. She was hurt. So, something built up a new wall around his heart. It was fake. A fake Vincent that had no emotion. It was just- just to protect her from getting hurt even more. He wanted to leave. But she wanted to real Vincent back. Vincent fought, and did come back. His paw was broken, and he couldn't take the pain anymore. He fainted.
They made it back to the camp, but this is when Akari realizes that he may have killed Oishi. Her true love. This is where things may fall apart.....
Hey, I'm Heavenly.Howl ♥ (she/her)
I have been a member since 2012, i used to rp, but mostly i am here for trading and pets now :3
I have a lot of pets for trade, like my doubles, monthly doubles, and event doubles

here is the link for my trading forum to see what i am searching for at the moment!

credit
Heavenly.Howl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me