Based on Click to view
Artist yeena [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

RPW #1003

Postby yeena » Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:16 pm

What is a Rainbow Paint Wolf? Well it’s easy, it’s a canine that both resembles a wolf and a dog, but prefers to be called wolf. It’s tail acts like a paintbrush, paint and all! Paint strangely grows from its fur and in order for the Paint Wolf to get rid of it; it needs to paint! They range around the size of your average Labrador, and come in many different colours, but not just of the Rainbow! They can be bright in colour, dark in colour, and even black, white and grey. They also come in albino colours, but that is extremely rare. Sometimes they even have powers with their paints, but it depends on how rare they are. There are many different sub breeds each with it's own unique traits. Rainbow Paint Wolf’s eat anything they feel like really, meat, fruit, fish; it’s all up to them! During mating season, the males will show off their paintings to attract a female to them. Between the Paint Wolves there isn’t much of a gender difference.

Teen - Type 2 fur - Normal Tail - Custom Fluffy Flop ears - Hair edit - Uncommon red/blue paint

won by Vox Nihili
Last edited by yeena on Sun May 15, 2016 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yeena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RPW #1003

Postby shatterhowl » Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:34 pm

Last edited by shatterhowl on Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
shatterhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kittykore » Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:35 pm

Username: Mimi,
Name: Dray
Do they like large bodies of water ?: Yes! They go snorkeling all the time ;o;
kittykore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

he who has nothing should not complain...

Postby Snowseph » Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:56 pm

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

-
-
-
-
-

Name //
Alec.

Gender //
Agender; DMAB.

Preferred pronouns //
He/him, but they/them are fine.

Do they like large bodies of water ?:
Who cares about water? Like really, what teenage dude seriously cares about the ocean? Okay... If some cutie wanted to go to the beach with him, then he'd totally care and love it, hah.

Personality //
Alec is your average 15 year old who plays basketball. With sarcasm as his closest advisor, this kid is upfront and blunt, so he won't conceal anything for anyone. Often at times, this can come off as rude to others. To contribute to this, he won't listen to any adult... needless to say, he's going through his rebellious stage. He's horribly stubborn to the point where he will boycott his family. If he wants his way, then he wants his way, and he better get it... or else some serious stuff will go down. He's used to being previously spoiled (although that has begun to change). Alec likes to make it seems like he's better than everyone else, too. With that, he spends probably too much of his time on his lovely gold iPhone 6s (like mentioned before, he has been previously spoiled). He's notorious for Snapchatting people -- usually girls. Alec probably won't willingly mention it, but Neko Atsume consumes his life. Honestly, he's more of a cat person than a dog person...

But that's what everyone sees, right? Deeper than his angsty teen getup, he's internally filled with turmoil. For the last couple years, Alec has been struggling with depression (persistent depressive disorder, to be exact), his sick mother (the one that Davey's [blood] uncle is married to), and been horribly confused about his sexual orientation. He's always kind of... presumed himself to be straight, since he's always liked girls in the past, but about two-ish years ago, he kind of began developing feelings for a guy. Which, of course, led to a lot of him not really accepting that. It dissipated after a while (perhaps because he didn't get to see nor hear from this person over summer break), and later found himself having a small crush on some other girl, which was totally chill with him because he figured it was nothing at all. Much to Alec's dismay, he eventually developed, yet again, a crush on another male. Being mostly attracted to those of the opposite sex, but also feeling attraction towards those of the same sex kind of... boggles his mind. He's heard of bisexual before (and even knows someone who is bi), but struggles to accept it within himself. So many thoughts go through his mind, like how others will perceive him if they knew (if they would be intolerant or not), or if that would ruin everything he has ever done and stood for. He sometimes just wishes he could be one or the other, and preferably straight... It would make his life all the more easier and judgement-free. This tumult inside of him just won't stop screaming, and he tries to ignore it, he really does... he just won't accept it.

Relationships //
Davey - Butting heads with Davey is Alec's favorite past time! :D Trust me, this kid has plenty of salty crap to give Davey. Yet, Alec does enjoy Davey's presence... He just won't willing admit it! Alec often hangs out with him after school (and hopes that Davey doesn't drag him to the beach), or just when his parents aren't around.

Kid - Alec isn't too fond of Kid, Davey's Rottweiler -- or any dogs in general. All that slobber that Kid has... Ew. Alec does not want to get his hands dirty with that dog... He's never really been a dog person anyway. He's tried to like Kid, but often falls short. He tries not too pay much attention to Kid nowadays.

Neso - Neso, who is probably 10x cooler than Alec, is kind of his friend that acts as a role model. Alec tries to be cool like them, but that usually doesn't work out. He tries probably too hard. Neso is probably one of his closer friends, as he often finds himself predominately Snapchatting them.

Dave - Dave is Davey's friend, and much to his surprise, Dave is also the brother of Neso! Just when you think you're life can't get anymore complicated, it does. Dave's special paint, you know the time controlling one, is horribly elusive to Alec. Alec has his suspicions about Dave, especially with his chill ego...

Skye - The mellow kid isn't really Alec's best friend, but rather, it's more an acquaintanceship. They've talked a bit in school, briefly, but that's as far as it extends... Or, as much as Alec likes to think it does. Of course, much to the dismay of Alec's conflicted character, he quite so has a small, unwilling crush on the boy who looks like a cat.

-
-
---------------
Image--------------

Art //
Image Image Image
By Nodell ---- by me ---- by me

o o o o o o

Username //
Vox Nihili.

Credits //
Lyrics shown in my form are from the song "Thicket" by Phillip Phillips.
The font is from the website 1001fonts.com, and the font is called Peixe Frito.
All of the coding is done by myself, Vox Nihili.
One piece of art is by Nodell.
The other two pieces of art are done by me, Vox Nihili.
I don't claim the cracked glass pictures.

Last edited by Snowseph on Fri May 13, 2016 6:04 pm, edited 34 times in total.
Snowseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honee bee » Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:10 pm

Username:
spmnology
Name:
markko / mark
Do They Like Large Bodies of Water ?:
mark loves lakes and rivers, especially the clearer ones. he loves to fish or wade in the waters looking for pretty stones to add to his collection. however, he absolutely hates salt in any form, it dries his glorious hair fur up and makes it way too crisp for his liking. so he avoids the ocean and Salt Lake at all costs. he'll just chill on the sand if you drag him to the beach.
ImageImage
call me bee.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

she/they | mostly inactive on here

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
deviantart | toyhou.se
honee bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

carry on,, these are just random facts

Postby yeena » Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:25 pm

daNG forgot to mention that the last name is jones ahaha h

also davey is an egotistical and snotty surfer guy, he owns
    a rottweiler named kid nd doesnt like to be affectionate,,
    huge flirt,, loves the spotlight on him and can get super ??
    possessive over people
yeena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foxy The Pirate » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:43 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxImage
╔════════════════════════╗

Username: Foxy The Pirate

Name: Azmeer (ah-zz-m-ear)

╚════════════════════════╝
xxImage

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Personality;; Azmeer is a fairly innocent kid, not knowing many things that the older kids talk about. When he gets the hint though, a light tint of pink will shine across his face and a nervous whimper will pop out. His whimpers only come out when he's nervous, and you can always tell when he's actually listening because he raises his eyebrows. Often seen with his cousin, A bit of Davey can rub off onto this impressional child. Mainly Davey's sarcasm, that's Azmeer's biggest thing that rubs off on him. When he gets home after hanging out with his big cousin, the sauce is real. He is also fairly open and is often happy, but when he is on the opposite end of the sphere he can be a bit hissy. Az is angry or sad, snippy and quick tempered are the only words to really describe it, always apologizing shortly after and explaining himself.

Small Hobby;;Azmeer's hobby is to make small plush animals who are actually quiet simple. He loves giving them to his friends, and especially his loved ones like Davey. These little buggers are a thing that keep Az very happy, and he has many in his room, along with the crafting supplies that are needed. Az has to sweep a lot because of how much fuzz is left around the house and especially his room. He has began to experiment as well with making multi-legged figures or even dolls of other wolves.

Relationships;;

Davey
    ;; Cousin// He's super rad and fun to see!
    Azmeer loves his big cousin, as he lives the closest to him. He likes watching him surf and really only likes to be around water with Davey. Az tries his hardest not to get "too clingy" as people would say so he nor Davey would get annoyed with each other, along with giving the sarcasm a rest for a bit. He always tries to just,, impress his cousin and be a lot like him. Aside from the flirt part //where he flirts w/ all the ladies// he takes a lot after Davey if he's around him often enough. Honestly, Az likes when Savey is possessive over him as it makes him feel special.

Spatium;; Friend// I love the little guy what can I say.
    Spatium and Azmeer have known each other for not a long time, but even though Spatium is just a small child, Azmeer is so much like him that it doesn't matter. Az likes to show him his favorite video games to the munchkin and just have a good laugh over nothing. //His moms also make some bomb cookies.//

Do I like water?;; Well, it's very back and forth but not in the way you'd think it would be. Azmeer always thinks he hates the water as he hates baths, but really once he gets to the ocean he just adores it. Seeing Davey surf is always fun, enough fun for Azmeer to buy himself a boogie-board. He never brings it though, because as I said, he "hates" the water. Once he arrives at the beach he sits for a bit in the sand until he just says "Y'know what, let's do this." and always ends up going in and swimming for a bit. He, although never remembers, really adores the sea.

A R T
sorry they're all traditional and sketched ;v; i've been hella packed with school
Azmeer by me
Smols by me
Cool Dudes by me

T H A N K S

Thank you dave. for making this babe, and reading this form!! I love this babe, and i'm looking forward to see the winner <3

Lyrics from Geronimo by Sheppard
Last edited by Foxy The Pirate on Fri May 13, 2016 4:09 pm, edited 9 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
xx╔══════╗
she/her
i'm always open to talk
i wont bite i promise
just fyi i do art
i am total trash
and i'm a total
anxious wreak over
everything
meme acid

xx╚══════╝
Foxy The Pirate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mellifluous » Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:26 pm

Username: Irie.
    Name: Slater Taj Jones
    Do they like large bodies of water ?: Actually no. He almost got dragged away during a flood and doesn't know how to swim (like float. He can swim but not in deep waters) so large bodies of water terrify him. Strangely enough he loves swimming in a pool, however

• Davey may be a surfer for Slater is a skater
  • Shy little butt
  • Is usually really reserved but gets a bit cocky and loves attention when hes skating, how he expresses himself
  • His parents travel alot so they let him have his own house but it's across the street from Davey
  • Davey is supposed to take care of him but he doesn't so...
  • Slater has gotten quite independent due to his parent's always being gone
Jeez I don't have time </3

this guy is defo a dreamy though
Last edited by mellifluous on Mon May 02, 2016 1:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
mellifluous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firedancer77 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:51 pm

Username:
Name:
Do they like large bodies of water ?: (ie, the ocean)

Eep, marking

Isle of Roses | Valley of Kings

One of these days a-coming, I'm gonna take that boy's crown

Cause I am, I am a little wicked
I am, I am
Hands red, hands red just like he said

I am a little wicked

No one calls you honey when you're sitting on a throne
Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Venatici » Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:31 am

marking since this is.. rather important to me for a few reasons.

should anyone like help, I'd be glad to help. pm me if you're interested.

helping someone u v u
Last edited by Venatici on Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
|
|

|

|
|
|

|
|

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝’𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗’𝚝 𝚒𝚝?
𝚃𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕.

𝙸’𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸’𝚖 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞

───────────────────────────────────── ♥ ──────
morgan . he/him pronouns
my love ♥ lgbt+ . blm

gonny b gayrosebark bark
beankilogramgiant rat

──────── ♥ ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist