• Forum avatar size
Based on Click to view
Artist Butters! [gallery]
Time spent 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Another Avatar

Postby Butters! » Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:51 pm

Just did another avatar for the forum. I really enjoy doing these, so order away! I'm doing some more for just adopting, since some people will want some pre-draws, especially all of the coppa players I have a feeling, since they can't post to a forum. I'm gonna get some more colors into these though, since everyone has a different style. I've got two more to add on after these, so just hang in there please. If you prefer a free custom instead, then feel free to order one. Please, just use the forms, and don't make up another form. I did the forms as an application, not a guideline.
Hopefully I can get a few more of these done some time in the next few days. I'll be out of town for a little while and may bring my computer, though I doubt I'll be able to use it very often even so. I'm going to be in a hotel for the evenings, but will spend most of my day outside in the wilderness, where I won't be able to access wi-fi or my computer even. Still, keep the orders coming, just don't expect them to be worked on immediately. You guys rock! Bye for the weekend, starting Friday. Until then, may as well get your orders in if you want them done before Friday evening!
╔═════════════════════════════════════════╗
Oliver | Male | Characters | Adopts | Free Art | RP
╚═════════════════════════════════════════╝
Butters!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me