Criminal-Britney Spears

"Criminal-Britney Spears" by Heavennight402

Dressup entry

Criminal-Britney Spears

Postby Heavennight402 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:28 am

Lyrics: He is a hustle he's no good at all. He is a loser, a bum bum bum. He lies, he bluffs, he's unreliable! He is a sucker with a gun gun gun gun. I know you told me I should stay away. I know you told me he's a dog, a stray and he is a bad boy with a tainted heart.. And even I know this ain't smart. But mama I'm in love with a criminal, and this type of love isn't rational, it's physical! Mama please don't cry, I will be alright. All reason aside, I just can't deny, I love the guy! He is a villain by the devil's law! He is a killer just for fun, fun, fun, fun, fun! The man's a snitch and unpredictable! He's got no conscience, he got none, none, none, none! Aaaall, I kno-ow, should let goooo, but no. Cuz, he's a bad boy with a tainted heart! And even I know this ain't smart. But mama I'm in love with a criminal! And this type of love isn't rational it's physical! Mama please don't cry I will be alright, all reason aside, I can't deny I love the guy. And he's got my name, tattooed on his arm. His lucky charm. So I guess it's okay.... He's with me! And I hear people talk. Try to make remarks, keep us apart </3. But I don't even hear, I don't care! Cuz mama I'm in love with a criminal. And this type of love isn't rational, it's physical! Mama please don't cry, I will be alright, all reason aside, I just can't deny, love the guy. Mama I'm in love with a criminal, and this type of love isn't rational it's physical. Mama plz don't cry, I will be alright. All reason aside, I just can't deny, love the guy.

~Heavennight402
Heavennight402

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me