Birthday Bash Bonanza

"Birthday Bash Bonanza" by sylverkestrel

Dressup entry

Birthday Bash Bonanza

Postby sylverkestrel » Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:19 am

Cluckles was SOOO excited for the Chicken Smoothie birthday bash! He found his most favorite plushies...er, I mean friends...and made up some cake to celebrate.
While the cakes ( he couldn't decide which flavor he wanted more, so he baked three different cakes... After all, there was no such thing as too much cake) baked in the oven, the young rook went to work scrounging up decorations for the party. He got to work with some rainbow colors paper, using his sharp beak to slice and dice it into different variations of confetti, and even left some with which he made curly paper streamers.
Cluckles arranged these all in a spread out pile in the floor, checked on his cake to ensure none had burned, and then flapped frantically through his closet where he horded more of his beloved birthday treasures.
He found two confetti filled balloons to compliment the confetti and streamers he had worked to create as well as his most FAVORITE balloon -- a squiddy that said "Happy Birthday."
Just as he finished arranging this baloons around his steamer and confetti "nest," the timer on the oven let out its screech; the cakes were DONE!
Cluckles wasted no time in pulling them out and throwing them into the freezer to cool. He paced impatiently back and forth in front of the ice box as he waited, preening his wings nervously. He was itching to decorate them so the fun could begin!
Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, the cakes were ready! He worked carefully to decorate each to perfection, then cut a slice of each cake for himself and his two plush companions. A slice of Avian cake he set before Totoro, a large slice of chocolate cake graced the space in front of Avian, and in front of his spot he placed a delectable slab of strawberry bliss.
Cluckles feathers rustled as he puffed himself up, proudly observing the sugary birthday feast he and his friends were about to enjoy.
"cluck, Time to feast, BOK," he declared before diving beak first into his cake, pecking at it ravenously. Strawberry frosting painted his plumage as he joyfully gorged, and when he was done, he began fluttering up and down, tossing confetti and streamers about him as he clucked a very Chicken Smoothie birthday tune for his company.
sylverkestrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me