A Very Colorful Birthday Present

"A Very Colorful Birthday Present" by ĸιndle

Dressup entry

A Very Colorful Birthday Present

Postby ĸιndle » Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:52 am

This morning, Kanna's alarm went off a little too late. BEEP BEEP BEEP, it rang. Kanna moaned and looked at the time. "Oh, dang it! I'm late for Chicken Smoothie's birthday bash!" Kanna didn't know what to bring. Then, it hit her. She decided to take a shower and get ready for the day. As Kanna turned on the shower, she sighed as the usual paint turned on. She packed her present and went out the door. As she got there, she yelled, "Happy Birthday CS!" and a paint splatter went onto everyone. Everyone laughed as they were sprayed with paint. The End.
ĸιndle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A Very Colorful Birthday Present

Postby ghhhhhellllppp » Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:52 am

Kindle1999 wrote:This morning, Kanna's alarm went off a little too late. BEEP BEEP BEEP, it rang. Kanna moaned and looked at the time. "Oh, dang it! I'm late for Chicken Smoothie's birthday bash!" Kanna didn't know what to bring. Then, it hit her. She decided to take a shower and get ready for the day. As Kanna turned on the shower, she sighed as the usual paint turned on. She packed her present and went out the door. As she got there, she yelled, "Happy Birthday CS!" and a paint splatter went onto everyone. Everyone laughed as they were sprayed with paint. The End.

Well
that was pretty fun to read
how bout nah
ghhhhhellllppp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A Very Colorful Birthday Present

Postby ĸιndle » Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:17 am

ღEmeraldheart wrote:
Kindle1999 wrote:This morning, Kanna's alarm went off a little too late. BEEP BEEP BEEP, it rang. Kanna moaned and looked at the time. "Oh, dang it! I'm late for Chicken Smoothie's birthday bash!" Kanna didn't know what to bring. Then, it hit her. She decided to take a shower and get ready for the day. As Kanna turned on the shower, she sighed as the usual paint turned on. She packed her present and went out the door. As she got there, she yelled, "Happy Birthday CS!" and a paint splatter went onto everyone. Everyone laughed as they were sprayed with paint. The End.

Well
that was pretty fun to read

Thanks c:
ImageImage
atrox melior
dulcissima
veritas
mendaciis
_________
the bitter
truth is better
than the