Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Dragon of Darkness by AuraDragoness

Artist AuraDragoness [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Dragon of Darkness

Postby AuraDragoness » Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:19 am

They say that there was once a pair of dragons that traveled the world together; one of Aura, and one of Water. A love had blossomed between the traveling duo that seemed to show no signs of wavering...that is, until one fateful day.

The dragon of water had gotten separated from his love for five years and, when he finally returned...he wasn't the same. Darkness had corrupted his soul, causing him to blindly attack everyone and anything, leaving destruction in his wake.

The aura dragon could stand it no more, leaving her with a hard choice...she would have to kill the one she loved.

She couldn't do it, though he'd been driven mad she still loved him. Then she remembered an ancient magic that her kind could preform...but it was difficult.

The shadow dragon's glowing eyes met hers before he charged in for the kill; it was now or never.

With ancient words spoken the aura dragon created a portal of sorts, its dark tendrils snaring her assailant and dragging him inside before the portal closed.

He would remain within the prison she'd created for him for eternity, alive but unable to harm anyone.

Little did she know, however, was that the realm she'd created to hold him...was one of darkness; darkness that he could control.
🐦 ♥ Rest in peace my sweet little Rainbow ♥ 🐦
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
AuraDragoness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me