Nilla Wafer

"Nilla Wafer" by Bison

Dressup entry

Nilla Wafer

Postby Bison » Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:38 pm

E. Claire and Nilla Wafer, devoted husband and wife, have lived in Sucrose City all their lives. They met in college where Claire was studying fashion design and Nilla was enjoying a full ride football scholarship. Within months the two fell in love and knew they were soulmates. After graduation they married, excited to start their lives together. Claire opened her store, E. Claire's Fashion, and Nilla took as a modest job as PE Instructor and baseball coach at Sucrose City Elementary.

When they found out they were expecting the two lovebirds were over the moon! Nilla went out and bought a pair of khaki shorts, the final step in his transition to being a dad. He already had a passion for sports, grilling, cars, fishing, and the kind of horrible jokes that make you groan for five painful minutes. Fatherhood came naturally to him and he may have even been more excited than his wife! He spent quite a lot of time picking out tiny cleats, wrenches, child-safe fishing rods, and chef hats for his little ones.
Bison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me