happy Easter!

"happy Easter!" by dematrug

Dressup entry

happy Easter!

Postby dematrug » Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:52 am

Its Easter where I live so here's a story) Esther woke up and walked out of the den it was Easter she smiled and walked to her mum and pop hello father Happy Easter! she said then turned to her mum and said same. yes it is, Esther here's your basket now run along and look for eggs her mum said nudging her before she ran off Esther happily ran along following tommy her best friend they looked for eggs together and picked flowers and ate berries having a lot of fun. that's what happened each year until she was full grown and every Easter she was lonely than on the 4th Easter tommy came he called her name out and she came swiftly out of her den I recognize that voice- TOMMY she said running up to him and giving him a (deer) hug happy to see me he asked hugging her back yes of course she said looking up at his face happy Easter he said to her they then did what they use to do as kids and fell in love and by the next Easter he asked her to marry him and there anniversary was on Easter each year THE END!
dematrug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: happy Easter!

Postby dematrug » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:06 am

feel free to comment whatever you choose I don't bite :)
π•œπ•’π•œπ•’π•€π•™π•š 𝕙𝕒π•₯π•’π•œπ•–
»»————-Hello, im mer & my pronouns are she/her.
Im into alot of things like naruto and youtubers!
feel free to PM me if you want to chat. :) β€”β€”β€”β€”-««
dematrug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me