Postby ShadowWolf~ » Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:30 am

For this one,
I'd like to see anything.
Could be art,
could be a story,
could be a bio,
Anything.
But you have to make your own form.
Be sure to at least include a Name and Gender within your form.

Ends when I get home tomorrow and judge!
Until then, feel free to edit your posts.
Last edited by ShadowWolf~ on Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:05 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Not as active due to work - On for commissions - PMs will be answered at a later time - Thanks.
...PrinceHoundsStarWarsHindogesXFAQWeasylArtShopPlayStation.
Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
ShadowWolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Prince Hound #12

Postby kiffell » Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:42 am

User: tigerclaw5197
Name: Calder
Theme:
Desc: This hound, is a rocking, music loving, hound. He loves his privacy and doesn't really socialize with others but sometimes he does. He loves all rock music but his favorite bands are, Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, and Panic! At The Disco! He is always looking to make new friends who love music! But that is the basic Calder

More music
friends
food
sleep
video games
birthday
the basic self
parties

Dislikes:
city
social life
people who hate music, food, sleep, and parties

WIP
Also can you make it so I can color in the species comp? Also outline it?
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravenshadow17 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:37 pm

Basics:
Username: Ravenshadow17
Name: Echo
Theme song: Paramore- Pressure
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pS8GxW-tCH8

Personality in 7 words:
Loyal
Quiet
Calculating
Sly
Secretive
Dark
Emotionally challenged

Dislikes:
Extreme weather
Most people
Things he doesn't understand (most emotions)
Loud noises
Unnecessary talking
Cramped spaces

Intellectually challenging tasks
Training
Swimming
Water
Peace and quiet
Open spaces (like below)

Random Facts

He loves sweets
He is claustrophobic
He adores swimming. It is one of the only things that makes him smile
He shuts people out and acts cold only because he doesn't understand emotions very well. If he becomes emotionally attached to someone, it scares him.

Poem/Haiku

Flashing through blue waves
Night sky above, stars shining
A peaceful night swim
If you ever need to talk in these crazy times, don’t hesitate to PM me.
I am 18+ just FYI (and if you ever need advice)
BLM

My viscets
My Characters
My toyhouse
Check out my ongoing fantasy RP with PhoenixaSpark

url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2775820#p89808265]Image[/url]ImageImage
Ravenshadow17's pet.
Ravenshadow17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HowlingHooves » Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:19 pm

name:
Rajarshi
meaning:
Nobility, of Sanskrit origin
personality:
Rajarshi is an introvert; a quiet sort who is often seen surveying the scene he walked into from the sidelines. He watches everything with the sense that they are little more than prey, things to be weighed against his own strengths and decide whether it, or they, are worth his time engaging.

And Rajarshi rarely leaves after being picked out from his surroundings. This is one male who uses actions over words, before words, and after words have been spoken. Hes large and bulky, and he's almost always the aggressor in a fight; get caught with him on the battlefield and you'll witness his the brutality he encompasses, his surety and pride in the fight. Rajarshi is, if described in one word, a brutalitarian.

But despite most of his world revolving around battle and blood, Rajarshi holds a soft sort of fondness for birds. They calm him, as simple as he is in truth, and if he's meandering on his way he's often joined by one or two songbirds or sparrows chirping away at him as if old friends. His heart isn't completely devoid of compassion, but with past struggles he has learned to be suspicious of all and show who is the stronger first; past the gruff exterior is an intelligence that relays less on wit and cunning, but has a wisdom all his own.

And once he finds respect for another, it never drifts from his mind. Losing to the one he respects? He simply takes this in stride to further his own strength. Beating the one he respects? Rajarshi holds them in high esteem despite their having lost, knowing that the battle was hard fought but he was the better. He also knows that betrayal comes and goes, it's part of the life he's traversed, and it's quick to be made known that he will gladly shred through them with all the ferocity he holds.
playlist
I Am, Hands Like Houses
Kick in the Teeth, Papa Roach
In Circles, Transistor Soundtrack
Let the Flames Begin, Paramore
Last edited by HowlingHooves on Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Thiedall © HowlingHooves

Current Work:
Trotter stuff

«——————————»
Range Trotters
Acanthelle
Svedala Walking Equines
«——————————»
Adelaron Trotters
Adelaron SWEs
«——————————»

HowlingHooves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hypnowave » Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:18 pm

marking!
hypnowave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby warlord. » Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:23 am

marking!! <3
ImageImage

Vex | they/them | lesbian | adult
warlord.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bellini » Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:10 am

Fìesta
Name: Fiesta
Name meaning: party in Spanish
Likes: parties, music, speaking different languages, small critters, art, bright colors, the beach, warm places
Dislikes: the cold, dull colors, jazz music, rainy days, slimy things, winter, school
Personality: Fiesta is a pumped up crazy kid, he loves celebrating lots of things like- finishing anything. Fiesta is one of those people that is almost never negative. He is always pumped up, singing, dancing, or celebrating. He likes to cheer people on, or just hang out with them.
Accessories: Fiesta sometimes wears
3 of these earrings on his left ear.
History: Fiesta grew up in a dull, boring family, he always had nothing to do, and hated his life, so when he was older he decided he would try to get his family happy. He tried parties, competitions, sports, and all kinds of things. But his family disapproved of them, so he left. He then moved into a big forest with lots of other animals he could try get partying with. Fortunately most of the animals there decided they would have fun with him.
Theme song:
Cake by the Ocean
ImageImageImage
Last edited by bellini on Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:20 am, edited 9 times in total.
bellini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gravestones » Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:12 am

oml yaaasss wip
Decided to call him Excalibur and I snagged a piece of art for him. Still gonna work on a bio...
--woo! due to the extension, I'm back in this.--
Last edited by gravestones on Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
....hm? oh, hi.

any pronouns ;; non-binary ;; already dead

whats up i'm back after a ... really long hiatus that
i thought was going to end in me staying away but..
nostalgia brought me back i guess. i'm just a ghost,
don't mind me.

about ;; adopts ;; my kals ;; av ;; sig
gravestones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GAIRENTH » Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:42 am

Reserving<3
    This one is a beauty!
GAIRENTH

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Evils » Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:23 pm

"I am Genesis."

Name: Genesis

Small in size but powerful, a warrior is awakened inside. One full of life, bravery, and set to protect; not only for the weak, the young or the elders, but for the misunderstood. A hero for the outcasts, street rats, and the underdogs.

"I was born as the runt. I never really fit in, but I was determined to show my worth from the start.
It didn't take long for me to realize that there were more brothers and men in my tribe than females, but I didn't care. I believed I could be a leader from the very start. Only a few years old and my dreams were crushed by my own leader who laughed at the idea of a female, especially of my size, to become a master of a tribe.
I snarled at his reply, stating, "I can, and will be, more of a leader then you will ever be!" Of course he was not pleased by what I spat at him, but he said nothing and wished me away. Since then I've trained on the sidelines of the men, the warriors, the heros. I was destined to be like them. But I would never get anywhere if I stayed where I was. So one night, I fled. I left. I escaped. I was free to be myself... Or so I thought.
-------

I fought every creature that stood in my way, but my small size often trampled me to the ground. When ever I hit the line of defeat I would retaliate and come back more powerful then before. I trained myself for years, I grew stronger and more powerful.
-------

Years passed and I believed I was ready to prove my worth as a leader. I traveled back to my old tribe, a sense of determination springing inside of me. As I neared the entrance, I saw a cub laying right outside the border. Looking closer I saw it was small, too small for it's age. I stepped closer to see he was still alive, I gasped. Runt. He was a runt. I was a runt. Picking him up I turned my face to everything I had worked for and walked back into the woods.
Genetics were leading me away from my dreams.

He needed me. I didn't care about genetics then, all that was flowing through my mind was whether or not I could save the pup. I looked at him, his white fur glistened as he took shallow breaths. My heart changed right then, I no longer wanted to please myself by proving I was a leader. I wanted to show the world that I could be a hero for those like me, the runts.
-------

Years passed and the child was four years of age. He was not a Prince Hound like I thought, but rather a wolf from the mountains. This did not matter. He was now my son. Abel is his name now.
I was making patrols around my self proclaimed territory as Abel played in the fields outside our den. A snap from a branch caught my attention and I looked to see an injured rabbit. A meal. I inched closer, the rabbit cried and pleaded for me not to eat it. I stopped when I saw it's leg had been caught in some sort of trap. This was my chance, my chance to prove myself a hero. I unhinged the contraption from the rabbit's leg and gently led it to my house.
-------

I learned the rabbit's name was Erine, she was gathering food for her own family when she got struck by the trap. I listened to her as she spoke, she was fearful at first, but she quickly grew fond of me and my son and she soon began to talk a mile a minute. After she healed, I offered a chance for her to live beneath an old tree on my territory. She eagerly accepted and brought her family of six; her five sons and one daughter, to the hole with her.
I had done good.

-------

Now in the present, Erine still lives on Genesis' land, her family as well. Abel is now eight and is full of adventure, something his mother encourages and enjoys.
Over the four years since Erine has stayed, Genesis has become a local hero to the small woodland creatures. She is known as their protector. Whenever a creature, usually runts, come to the hound for help, she does everything in her power to fix their problems.

"Listen.
Beneath the willows,
A hero arises!
It is you,
Genesis
The beginning of this life.
How your heart trembles for your son,
A son not of your own,
Nor your own
Species
But you love him anyways.
I see you through the trees,
Such generosity you give,
But the weirdest ways it is given.
I am weak yet you save me, despite wanting to
At first
Eat me.
You are a love stronger than light,
Genesis
The beginning of this life.
Mother of truest intention for all good.
Mother of the unwanted,
Hero of the outcasts.
Genesis.
You are the beginning of this generation.
Peace amount all, and you the
Mother of all."
Last edited by Evils on Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:30 am, edited 5 times in total.
"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality." - Edgar Allan Poe
Evils

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me