CandyLand

"CandyLand" by dematrug

Dressup entry

CandyLand

Postby dematrug » Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:20 am

Once Upon A Time, there was a land made of candy with two people ruling it, king and queen candy, they were very merry and a beautiful couple the people of the land were jolly happy and even though the land was candy there weren't many who were chubby, and they were always singing and doing there jobs happily, but then one day when the king and queen were sleeping in there Twinkie bed someone poisoned the king, he grew ill the next morning than died, prince and queen candy were very sad and buried him in the Twix ground in there huge garden since Twix was his favorite candy. 7 years later when the prince was 11 and his mother 35, the queen decided to remarry but the prince got mad and no longer had a strong bond with his mother since he thought that she was trying to replace his father. soon she found a grand man and decided to marry him. they had a huge wedding and afterwards a grand party than mark candy (the man she married) moved in with them but the prince hated him and for a good reason he did (nobody knew this but spoiler alert Marks evil) anyways one day Mark started to yell and everyone in the candy castle came to his and queen candies room only to discover that the queen was dead the prince fell to his knees crying he knew Mark did this but said nothing they held a huge funeral for her and the prince became depressed than one day Mark came down to the princes room and kicked him out of the castle the prince lived with the now sad villagers for a long time than one day king Mark casted a spell on the village so that everything candy turned to normal he also made everything ruined and took away all the villagers money 7 YEARS LATER..... Lets just say long story short the prince now 18 beat Mark and became the king than marrying a beautiful and sweet villager girl named Angelina and turned everything into candy again AND lived Happily Ever After! THE END or is it?
dematrug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me