Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Genizard by ChocoboQueen

Artist ChocoboQueen [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 41 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Genizard

Postby ChocoboQueen » Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:44 am

Welp, it took me a while, but it's finally done. Genizard, the crusader of evil in all of his glory. There's nothing much to say about it other than it's a cross between my RP character Genisis and a superhero lizard, thus bringing about the name Genizard, which came to exist one fateful summer day in an odd and lengthy discussion with Miss Chocobo. I think he turned out pretty well for never drawing a lizard before in my life, let alone a flying one. =D

I doubt anyone would want to anyway, but don't claim him as being your own artwork, or anything else for that matter, or I'll hunt you down like a wild dog. =__= You've been warned.

Comment if you wish to, but criticism isn't what I'm looking for. I just drew it for fun. ;D

No references used.
"Where's your will to be weird?"
ImageCars are pollution. Chocobos are the solution!Image

"Some of the worst mistakes of my life have been haircuts."-Jim Morrison

Image Image
ChocoboQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Genizard

Postby Queen of Spades » Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:59 am

Huzzah! Genizard! Yeah, that was a rather odd and lengthy discussion. It also spawned Genilepizard and a few other things I can't really remember. Now all you have to do is draw him on paper, and get a popsicle stick. Then one of us can make a city scape, and our dream will be complete. =D
I quit the forums, so you can kick me out of any RP, I don't care, I'm not RPing on here anymore. If you want to know where I moved, PM me and I'll give you links to one of the two websites. I still will check for any PMs, and I'm keeping my pets, however nothing much out of that. Goodbye, CS forums, we've had a good run, but you just went down the crapper.

Dear mods, GrandAbandon is my cousin. She just recently came to live with me and my parents, due to a really crappy circumstance in her previous home. Though we use the same computer now, she is not me, and I am not her. Please don't ban either of us. I do help her with some things, as well, so she's pretty caught up on rules and whatnot.
Queen of Spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me