yes, this is me...

"yes, this is me..." by hakuu

Dressup entry

yes, this is me...

Postby hakuu » Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:37 pm

all you do is break my heart over and over and over. you give me happiness, and you take it away right after.

like last wednesday. first period. a knock came onto the classroom door. I shut my eyes tightly. I wanted a carnation. they're my favorite flowers, but you don't know that. ah, well. I pleaded. I begged, within my mind. but they didn't call my name. I didn't get a carnation.

im angry, but I can't show you that. we already just got over my secret id been keeping from you. you didn't need to know I was angry. I fake smiled as you stared from a seat away and smiled back at me. but you never even speak a word to me. you only talk to your friend. it hurt to smile like that at you.

and when I try to join in, I only get ignored. talked over. told to shut up. I freaking told you that exactly those reasons were why I don't speak much with others. but that morning...when I said I was stupid to you and him and him, and then just walked away...im sorry. its true though. i...

...I am a quite stupid, clingy girl who hasn't ever been loved by anyone in her entire life. and I know darn well that youre lying when you say those three sickening words. you guilt tripped me into loving you. and then I fell completely for you.

and now, you always say "im busy" this...and "im busy" that. we're not even spending valentines day together. and you still haven't texted me back about those plans for Monday. you never text me first. you don't even care.

so this dog represents me. right now. lying in bed crying my eyes out and wishing for valentines day to be over. i hope youre happy. and to everyone reading this, love isn't all it seems to be. whatever you do, find someone who actually cares...
hakuu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me