Artist Tru [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 35 minutes
Drawing sessions 7
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Valerian "Vale"

Postby Tru » Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:45 pm

Transferring my newest babes to the CS Lines
Personal Ref
This is my newest babe that I got from Pandora in exchange for a UR Tiger. I am quite enamored with him, as I've had his character swimming around in my head for quite some time.

He whole name is Valerian which means strength, but his preferred name is Vale.

His is my special boy. His markings are simplified forms of Lichtenberg Figure Scars, a special type of scar formed by lightning. He was struck as a young adult in the back and the exit wound was his tail, leaving both areas heavily scarred and void of fur. The rest of his "scarring" is merely a discoloration in his over all pigmentation, showing in his fur and mane. He is (as of right now) the only kia to have no tail tuft due to his scars.

Due to his history, he is very cold and almost void of any emotion. He is quite cynical and very disconnected from those around him. He is purpose driven and will stop at nothing to complete his task, whatever that may be. In his younger life, he was a sailor and wears an old compass around his tail as a reminder of both his past and to keep on his current task. He has become a bit of a pirate in his recent years.
Tru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Valerian "Vale"

Postby jayus » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:54 pm

Ooh i like his backstory
neat!!