天使 Angel's Shrine 天使 (Read Description)

"天使 Angel's Shrine 天使 (Read Description)" by Serafin

Dressup entry

天使 Angel's Shrine 天使 (Read Description)

Postby Serafin » Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:05 pm

This shrine is dedicated to my Wood Angel Advent, who I regretted trading almost as soon as I accepted. I wanted to make her something for Valentines Day, sorry if this is off-topic.
Also, this is my new fave quote, I think it relates to V-day:
You broke my heart...But I still love you with all the pieces.
Dear Wood Angel Advent,

Oh, Angel, I’m so sorry. I traded you away, and for what? I should have kept you, should have cherished you, should have proudly marked you as ‘NFT’.

Should have....

But I didn’t, and for this I am sorry. This will be the second year I got baaaaaad deals for my Dec. 18th pets, but this Christmas will be different, this Christmas must be different! Please know that though you’re gone, I will love this year’s 18ths for you. You were my first List Pet and, fool that I was, I traded you for one advent list and one non-list. It’s more than that, though, my Angel, it’s more than an unfair trade. You should have meant more to me, and it’s only now that you’re gone that I realize it.

But...somehow I know you’re still there. You are still out there somewhere, and, Angel that you are, I know you’re still watching over me, over my other pets, over the Protectors of the Crown. They speak of you often, in hushed voices and even though they themselves would never admit it, they miss you too.

I watched you grow up and cheered every time you kept growing past each possible stage. I smiled and silently shouted for you when you grew past 26 days. I know that you are with someone else now, hopefully someone who’ll love you just as much as I should have. But still, the truth remains: I’m your mamma, and I watched you grow up and no one, no one can take that away from me.

Now I am reaching the end of this little speech, and although I’d rather not admit it, the truth hangs over me. There is only one thing left to say. Only one thing I can say:

Goodbye, my little Angel. I’ll miss you.

Love,

PokecraftCat

(Also, this may be overly sentimental for me to be so sad over a bunch of pixels, but what can I say? I'm a drama queen!)
Last edited by Serafin on Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Serafin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

:-)

Postby Serafin » Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:58 pm

A like? Thanks!
Also I edited the description too!
<3
Looking to trade my stuff for Flight Rising!
Note: Monkeywizard and I are related IRL. We use the same IP and our trades may look unfair sometimes.
Serafin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me